Border Incident---Place your bets here !

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
How can one possbily not happen now? Some one is gonna get hurt in the masses of desperados trying to cross before things get tougher.

dilloduck said:
How can one possbily not happen now? Some one is gonna get hurt in the masses of desperados trying to cross before things get tougher.

Want to hedge your bets? A buddy of mine invited me to join the Minutemen.

"Incident? What incident officer?" :halo:

GunnyL said:

Please don't---the first time a Mexican stubs his toe running away from the guard the bleeding hearts are gonna yell bloddy murder.

dilloduck said:
Please don't---the first time a Mexican stubs his toe running away from the guard the bleeding hearts are gonna yell bloddy murder.

I actually don't have the time. Besides, I STILL walk my post like a Marine, and I'm afraid that means tact is out and repelling ALL boarders is in!

GunnyL said:
I actually don't have the time. Besides, I STILL walk my post like a Marine, and I'm afraid that means tact is out and repelling ALL boarders is in!

I was about this far from going with em to D.C. myself.
Damn it was tempting.

dilloduck said:

Ready....get set..............RUN...........Before the gringos block the entrance... :D

GunnyL said:

The MM say they don't want 'racists' in their ranks, so I respect that and stay away. But I went to meeting they had in Herndon, Virginia, and it was impressive. Jim Gilchrist noted that Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is a member of "La Raza," which means "The Race." Guess which race? Not yours. Speaking of racists.

William Joyce said:
The MM say they don't want 'racists' in their ranks, so I respect that and stay away. But I went to meeting they had in Herndon, Virginia, and it was impressive. Jim Gilchrist noted that Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is a member of "La Raza," which means "The Race." Guess which race? Not yours. Speaking of racists.

You bet--glad we got him up there to "prosecute"

dilloduck said:

That didn't take very long !
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20060518-1618-borderois.html
SAN DIEGO – One person was killed Thursday when at least one federal law enforcement officer opened fire on a group of suspected illegal border-crossers trying to drive through the San Ysidro Port of Entry, officials said.
The deceased suspect apparently was one of five or more people in a vehicle whose driver was trying to illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico line on Interstate 5, according to San Diego police.

Preliminary evidence indicated that the shooting involved U.S. Customs and Border Protection personnel, SDPD Detective Gary Hassen said.
The ensuing investigation closed the Port of Entry to traffic on both sides during the start of the evening rush hour, resulting in traffic backups estimated at 10 miles.

Forum List

Back