gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Border Crossing and CONSEQUENCES.

Easily verifiable information.

Lest we forget in November!!

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

BUT,

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT.

IF ANY STATE, LIKE ARIZONA, INTENDS TO CHALLENGE, OR QUESTION THE ABOVE, THEN THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, UNDER ERIC HOLDER, WITH THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, WILL PROSECUTE THE SAID STATE.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION.

Last edited:
How about this...You come here illegally,you break a law there.You lie to an employment agency,you lie when you get a drivers license.You get a phony social security card.You probably broke a law or two there. You fill out an application for employment with some lady and lie on the form there.You get the job for a few years getting $23.00 per hr....

You get found out and what happens.....MSNBC and the rest of the liberal controlled media make you the victim and a television star and the lady who hired and fired you and by most accounts did nothing wrong is being run out of town on a rail.....

Is this a great country or what?

The better question is (forgetting for a moment this is a copypasta OP) why do you want the U.S. to be like North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, China, etc in the first place?

So, you think we should emulate the North Koreans and the Cubans?

Didn't think so.

I do think we need a bit of better enforcement. But lets not get weird.

Border Crossing and CONSEQUENCES.

Easily verifiable information.

Lest we forget in November!!

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

BUT,

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT.

IF ANY STATE, LIKE ARIZONA, INTENDS TO CHALLENGE, OR QUESTION THE ABOVE, THEN THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, UNDER ERIC HOLDER, WITH THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, WILL PROSECUTE THE SAID STATE.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

• Banned
The better question is (forgetting for a moment this is a copypasta OP) why do you want the U.S. to be like North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, China, etc in the first place?

First, I made it clear that the information contained in my OP is easily verifiable, in the sense that whoever compiled the data is secondary to the fact that the data is correct. I am NOT claiming that this information was ORIGINALLY compiled by me. FYI, I got this info from a friend. Original source is unknown.

This having been said........

As usual, Modbert, you are being an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid. You are twisting the basic reasons why there are borders between countries. And, more importantly, you are distorting and obfuscating the issue in what is the typical Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid Modus Operandi.

The issue is: ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. And, the SUPPORT of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION by OBAMBO and his Stooges.

Each country has the right TO CHOOSE whom it wants to accept, and whom it wants to reject.

We, the people of the United States, have established a LEGAL IMMIGRATION POLICY.

A LEGAL IMMIGRATION POLICY that enhances the benefits of the citizens of it's state, and country.

Clearly, the aims of the Obama Administration and its Department of Justice is OPPOSED to the needs of our states and our country.

This is clear from the lawlessness that prevails in Arizona and that is opposed by the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the citizens of that state. AND, the OVERWHELMING SUPPORT of the COUNTRY for Arizona's cause.

The UNILATERAL and ILLEGAL SELF-SERVING AGENDA of the DOJ Eric Holder, Obambo, and the Obambo Administration that is behind this blatant travesty is reprehensible and should be the cause of the IMPEACHMENT of this EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, The MARXIST Obambi Salami.

Last edited:
Now Guacamole, you are late getting your meds again. Time for you to see that nice nurse, take your pretty pills, and go back to your room.

• Banned
Now Guacamole, you are late getting your meds again. Time for you to see that nice nurse, take your pretty pills, and go back to your room.

The rebuttals of the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd hacks are truly impressive.

I really hope the US becomes more like the countries mentioned. Cool story.

No doubt, misadvertently, The Obamarrhoidal LIEBturd stooge 2PARTIES nailed the seeming paradox:

Being an obvious Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Muslim Arselicking Marxist stooge, 2Parties, GENUINELY and UNEQUIVOCALLY expressed the desire for America to become the theologically Islamofascistic, tyrannical Commie country that purportedly Obambo's stooge Erik Holder supposedly is against in his persecution (and prosecution) of the ESTABLISHED CONSTITUTIONALLY LEGAL ARIZONA IMMIGRATION LAWS.

And, we......the proponents of the ESTABLISHED CONSTITUTIONALLY LEGAL ARIZONA IMMIGRATION LAWS are, by an ~ 70% NATIONAL MAJORITY VOCALLY against America becoming a theological Islamofascistic, tyrannical Commie Country that the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD Obambo, and his stooge Erik Holder clearly desire America to be.

The SEEMING PARADOX, if any, is resolved by the fact that we ANTI-OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURDS INSIST that we are FOR THE ESTABLISHED CONSTITUTIONALLY LEGAL IMMIGRATION LAWS IN EFFECT......and are AGAINST the MARXIST OBAMBO and his stooge Erik Holder's THEOLOGICALLY ISLAMOFASCISTIC TYRANNICAL COMMIE COUNTRY TYPES OF GOVTS THAT THE OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTurd MARXIST STOOGE 2PARTIES CLEARLY and UNEQUIVOCALLY HOPED THAT AMERICA WOULD BE TRANSFORMED INTO IN HIS POST !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back