Border agents killed by train during chase in Arizona

brokenarrow

Rookie
Apr 20, 2011
61577108.jpg

Two U.S. Border Patrol agents chasing a group of suspected illegal immigrants were killed early Thursday after their SUV was struck by a freight train near Gila Bend, Ariz., about 80 miles north of the Mexico border.

Hector Clark, 39, and Edward Rojas, 34, were assisting other agents in the early-morning chase when they attempted to cross the tracks ahead of the 4,600-ton train, said Robert Lowry, an agency spokesman.

Both agents died at the scene.

The crew aboard the westbound Union Pacific freight train saw the vehicle driving on a frontage road north of the tracks when the unmarked SUV suddenly turned south onto a private crossing immediately in front of the fast-moving train, said Aaron Hunt, a Union Pacific Railroad spokesman.

Clark and Rojas attempted to cross the tracks to "box-in" the group of suspected illegal immigrants, Lowry said.

Read more:
U.S. Border Patrol agents killed by train during chase in Arizona - latimes.com

-----------------------------------------------------

Two more deaths that can be attibuted to illegal invaders from Mexico. More American deaths because our heroes in Washington don't want to upset the lower lifeforms from Mexico.

I don't mean to be an asshole, but turning right in front of a fast-moving train probaby isn't the smartest decision ever..

I didn't read anywhere where those illegals were an immediate threat to anyone, so placing yourself in that kind of unnecessary situation doesn't even make since.

• Banned
I don't mean to be an asshole, but turning right in front of a fast-moving train probaby isn't the smartest decision ever..

I didn't read anywhere where those illegals were an immediate threat to anyone, so placing yourself in that kind of unnecessary situation doesn't even make since.

It works in the movies!

I can see how it makes no since to you.:lol:
Illegal aliens anywhere in the US is a threat.

Last edited:

I wonder if it was worth it to the border patrol's families. You know, them trying to get across the tracks of an freaking train for no reason. They could have just went to the parking lot of any home depot here and rounded up a couple of them.

The trip of this is, the engineer who hit the agents...that car was pushed for a mile and the entire time it was, the engineer had to know the agents were dead. Damn.

Last edited:
  • Banned

I wonder if it was worth it to the border patrol's families. You know, them trying to get across the tracks of an freaking train for no reason. They could have just went to the parking lot of any home depot here and rounded up a couple of them.

The trip of this is, the engineer who hit the agents...that car was pushed for a mile and the entire time it was, the engineer had to know the agents were dead. Damn.

So....it is OK to spend BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars to "protect" Americans from Muslims who have absolutely no interest in taking over the United States in the name of Allah. BUT...

we must ignore the third world invaders as they as just poor hard working gangbangers from the LA RAZA terrorist organization who just want a better life without having to fix Latin America and want to steal everything that poor Americans have a right to expect from their government after years of loyal service.

Forum List

Back