Border agents find teen, mom's body northwest of Tucson

That most important part of what you said, is if she couldn't work here. The only way you will see anything change is if you go after the employer.
And I should have said, law that are being enforced at the moment would not have saved her life. ;)
They also need to make penalities for employers who hire illegals, harsher.

Politicians do not have the balls to go after the employers. Might cut off campaign contributions.

As I have said before make it a notable per day per illegal working fine on employers.
maybe 2,000 per day per illegal. That would make it not profitable.
And perhaps include a 10% reward for reporting violators.

Guaranteed no more problems with illegals working if enforced.

When I found someone was using my SSN to work for a construction company in central Washington, I called the employer, of course they knew nothing about it. I also called a few other organization including the IRS and gave them the name of the company. No one ever did anything regarding the company.

You did not call Fox news? They would have been all over it.

Too bad the Sheriff said he was not going to pursue Illegals, it might have saved her life.

:lol:

This new law, or any other law that is on the books would not have saved this women's life, and will not save any in the future.

You can't state that as fact, mo chara. She may well have not bothered coming if she knew she would not be able to hide, work, or access services in the US.

As long as there are better economic (or political, or civil rights) opportunities here, than there - people will continue to risk their lives to try and improve things for their families.

There will always be people willing to hire and exploit vulnerable or cheap labor and look kthe other way. I don't think that law or any other will make any difference to a person who is willing to take the substantial risks of crossing a desert and putting their lives in the hands of coyotes.

Many of these people are ordinary people trying to improve their lives. They don't deserve to die, contrary to "Defiant One's" trollish comment.

Politicians do not have the balls to go after the employers. Might cut off campaign contributions.

As I have said before make it a notable per day per illegal working fine on employers.

When I found someone was using my SSN to work for a construction company in central Washington, I called the employer, of course they knew nothing about it. I also called a few other organization including the IRS and gave them the name of the company. No one ever did anything regarding the company.

Indeed they would.

And gone after the illegal, which is fine, he did break the law. But the employer should not have hired him, for one they didn't even check to see who the SSN number belonged to. He didn't even use my name, and either used his own name or made one up.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Was this France getting even??????

'This new law, or any other law that is on the books would not have saved this women's life, and will not save any in the future.'

It sure will if it discourages people from risking life and limb to come here.

'This bill is going to be found unconstitutional, imo.'

Maybe just maybe, one part of it will be found to be so.......but the rest will stand in court. Remember that most of what is in this bill is what is in the Federal bill and especially in the 1986 Immgration Reform and Control Act that has never been put in practice. Stay tuned.

'This new law, or any other law that is on the books would not have saved this women's life, and will not save any in the future.'

It sure will if it discourages people from risking life and limb to come here.

:lol: Have you seen what those people have to go through, before they even reach the border?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Was this France getting even??????

All men are created equal

:lol:

This new law, or any other law that is on the books would not have saved this women's life, and will not save any in the future.

Illegals can enter here legally? Wow Thanks for the heads up!

Is that what I said?:cuckoo:
I don't think I mentioned anything about entering legally anywhere in my post.

You said, "This new law, or any other law that is on the books would not have saved this women's life, and will not save any in the future"

Did you write that yourself?

If there was a law telling you not tightrope walk on the Golden Gate Bridge and someone did that and fell in and died, then yes there WAS a law that would have saved him.

Same way if they choose not to BREAK our laws, she'd still be alive.

Last edited:
'Have you seen what those people have to go through, before they even reach the border? '

Did someone put a gun to their head to come here???? They are warned time and again that it's a very dangerous journey. Do they listen? Apparently NOT. THEIR choice.

Forum List

Back