Border agent kills rock thrower

He who lives by throwing rocks will not live as long as others, I would think.

When Bush was president, Stephanie Mohr, a police officer/dog handler got sent to prison for 10 yrs. She was doing her job as a dog handler when she was called to back up the police to catch some illegal aliens who tried to escape who had been stealing repeatedly from local businesses. She was found not guilty by her peers and then when Mexico sent up their officials, she was suddenly found guilty and sent up for 10 yrs. Also, under Bush, BP agents Ramos and Compean, 2 BP agents who chased a professional drug trafficker who had just brought over a load of drugs and shot him when he appeared to be pointing something shiny at them which they still think was a gun, also got sent up for 11 and 12 years WHEN THE MEXICANS CAME UP! A ton of other BP agents and law enforcement were also sent to prison under Bush WHEN THE MEXICANS CAME UP! A coincidence? What do you think. Now, let's see what happens with this case.

Call me crazy but I don't make it a habit to throw rocks at armed officers. That said, this guy better be damn sure his life was in danger.

When Bush was president, Stephanie Mohr, a police officer/dog handler got sent to prison for 10 yrs. She was doing her job as a dog handler when she was called to back up the police to catch some illegal aliens who tried to escape who had been stealing repeatedly from local businesses. She was found not guilty by her peers and then when Mexico sent up their officials, she was suddenly found guilty and sent up for 10 yrs. Also, under Bush, BP agents Ramos and Compean, 2 BP agents who chased a professional drug trafficker who had just brought over a load of drugs and shot him when he appeared to be pointing something shiny at them which they still think was a gun, also got sent up for 11 and 12 years WHEN THE MEXICANS CAME UP! A ton of other BP agents and law enforcement were also sent to prison under Bush WHEN THE MEXICANS CAME UP! A coincidence? What do you think. Now, let's see what happens with this case.

Fuck Ramos and fuck Compean. They are where they need to be. Prison.

Forgot to say, you can kill someone with a rock. You can also turn them into a vegetable. Rocks are lethal and the Border Patrol have a right to defend themselves, especially against lethal attacks!

I find it really irritating when someone links to a story with no comment. If you can't be bothered to comment, why post? And why should anyone respond? Just sayin'.

Sometimes just posting the link is comment enough. Get it? If not, oh well.

But if it makes you happy - I comment that this border patrol should be given a medal. Too many of them have been killed by these illegals who by the way, are criminals in their country. But since they do come in the back door, who would know? And when they do kill a BP, Mexico is not very concerned about it and neither it seems some people on this board. And btw, for the person who said that Campeon and Ramos should stay in prison? Guess what, Bush gave them clemency before he left office. They are free and living well with their wives and family. Kudos to Bush!

If I cracked a cop over the head with a rock it would be assault with a deadly weapon. But an illegal throws rocks at a border patrol agent and this is different how? I say one shot one kill good riddens.

not anymore. bush commuted their sentences.

Call me crazy but I don't make it a habit to throw rocks at armed officers. That said, this guy better be damn sure his life was in danger.
It was. Had a rock hit him,in the head, he could have had serious injuries. Hell, stoning people to death used to be the most common means of execution in some places.

If the article is accurate, I support this officer in defending himself.

I have a friend who was a Border Patrol Agent like Ramos and Compean at the time.

One day I ask him what he thought about the case involving these two agents.

He told me that they deserved their sentences and were an embarrassment to the force.

He said that they lied, hid evidence, and filed false reports.

This is good to know.

Now I will be sure not to throw rocks at anyone carrying a gun when I am down near the Arizona/Mexico border.

As far as I'm concerned, and living in a border town, we should have more men like Ramos and Campeon. If they lied, so did the illegal. Case closed.

Sounds to me like the border agent was justified because he was defending his life. Now, if more details come out and the rocks were more like gravel, that might not be the case, but a good sized rock can be deadly... just ask Goliath or Stephen the Disciple.

Immie

Forum List

Back