Booze was illegal (the last time a President got this much done)

How is this an 'accomplishment' of Obama? Your own source says he supported it... nothing more. He did not introduce it, did not hold hearings on it, nothing. He signed it when it was presented to him, after running the same course every other law has to run.

If you want to count anything Obama signs into law as an accomplishment, I'm sure you'd feel the same for every other president, right?

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

*cannot view in Chrome, works fine in Firefox and Safari*

I had to hit the down arrow 20 times to get through the whole thing. So people can keep lying, keep spreading those lies - but I have 20 web pages of the truth of the matter (with linked citations thereof).

You call these achievements?

• Championed the importance of arts education.
  • Promoted cultural diplomacy.
No wonder you think Obama deserved a Nobel Peace Prize.

No wonder you wallow in ignorance.

I had to hit the down arrow 20 times to get through the whole thing. So people can keep lying, keep spreading those lies - but I have 20 web pages of the truth of the matter (with linked citations thereof).

Hitler got a lot done too.

Hitler managed to reduce the unemployment rate for a while and make the reichmark worth something again.
Obama can't even do that. For all of his "achievements" he has failed to address the basic problems of unemployment, low income, high taxation, and loss of confidence in this economy.
Frank is right: Either his great ideas were blocked by the GOP or he has accomplished so much. Which is it?

Hitler reduced employment by drafting his entire populace for the military.

Do you propose Obama do this too?

Hitler got a lot done too.

Hitler managed to reduce the unemployment rate for a while and make the reichmark worth something again.
Obama can't even do that. For all of his "achievements" he has failed to address the basic problems of unemployment, low income, high taxation, and loss of confidence in this economy.
Frank is right: Either his great ideas were blocked by the GOP or he has accomplished so much. Which is it?

Hitler reduced employment by drafting his entire populace for the military.

Do you propose Obama do this too?

Hitler did not draft the entire population for the military. Especially not in the 1930s. That all came later. He did proceed on enormous publuc works programs financed by confiscations from Jews and others.
While I dont advocate that it wouldn't surprise me if Obama followed on a similar course.

Doesn't matter what Barry did as Prez. Good, bad or indifferent.

The only thing folks will be looking at in 2012 is the economy and their pocketbooks.

If it and jobs are still in the toilet then he won't get re-elected.

That is clearly you. Demonstrated on a multiple of occasions.

Championing and promoting things are not accomplishments.

I bet you got through school because you were really good at taking naps.

Championing and promoting things are not accomplishments.

I bet you got through school because you were really good at taking naps.

Not a nap person. I got through school with a thirst for knowledge and culture.

Obamabots are just not very deep thinkers.

Hopefully when the Obama is booted out in 2012 we can REVERSE some of the most damaging (what the left cheer as accomplishments) he and his comrades in Arms have brought upon us.

And we will watch America crumble as you do.

Forum List

Back