Booze was illegal (the last time a President got this much done)

Yes. The Tea Party stymied him getting anything done as far as employment is concerned. But it is quite obvious he's not sitting on his hands, waiting for them to get their shit together.

Apologies to all. I had NO IDEA I was supposed to babysit my thread while you all did the slings and arrow routine. Maybe if one of you ever actually addressed the issues instead of taking personal shots?

Naw. Probably not even then. Because for the past going on three hours, I've been having dinner and shooting the bull with friends.

Try it.

.... Unless you don't have any friends? My bad. All apologies. Didn't mean to rub salt in the wound.

Yes. The Tea Party stymied him getting anything done as far as employment is concerned. But it is quite obvious he's not sitting on his hands, waiting for them to get their shit together.

If you're speaking of Obama - hes threatened to veto every house bill...

Obama is ruling like a ruthless dictator.

It's pretty much: "I'll veto any house bill and if the house doesn't authorize my demand spending they're not willing to compromise."

WTF....

Here we go again.....
I just finished reading how this administration can't accomplish anything because the Evil
friggin Republican Party has ALL the power and blocks this administration at every turn.

Which is it people? :confused:

excellent point.

Which is it, BettyStoop? Is it that he got so much done? Or that he can't get anything done because of the mean nasty evil baby eating Republicans?

Was watching Bill Maher the other night and just like B Boop they just do not get it.
All the education and intelectuall snobness and they just can not see the forest because the trees are in the way. His guests were agreeing on the topic of tax insentives to get businesses to grow there companies in the USA--something about getting 250,000,000
jobs back that were lost over seas.

Well they do understand that it became tooo expensive to do business in the USA so many Corps left. But they think that Tax insentives will get them back WRONG.
The Bullshit that a Corp has to put up with to do Business in the USA is the thing that needs to be set back , and this will never happen.
Business in the USA:
1.Health insurance
2.pentions
3.union dues
4.liability Ins
5Work Comp
6.State Tax
7. Unemployment Ins
8.medicare
9 .social security
10. HERE IS A BIG ONE EPA
11. ANOTHER BIG ONE OSHA

Business in most third world countries:
NON OF THE ABOVE

Just another note I would like to know how many liberals are stock holders in Corps that went over seas as opposed to conservatives.

Remember Stockholders want to see maximun profits or the board is voted out.

Just a thought

Hitler got a lot done too.

A lot more than Obama, actually. He brought Germany out of the Depression, tore up an unjust treaty, made the country bigger and more powerful without firing a shot, and restored national pride.

And afterwards, he took Germany into a losing war and murdered some eleven million people (not counting the war casualties).

So when Obama manages to bring the country out of our current Depression and restore national pride and unity, he'll deserve as much praise as Hitler.

And when he starts building concentration camps and/or invades Canada and Mexico with conquering armies, he'll deserve as much condemnation as Hitler.

But until then, he deserves neither.

Obviously, my point went right over your head. Getting a lot done isn't necessarily praiseworthy if it's the wrong stuff.

Hitler got a lot done too.

A lot more than Obama, actually. He brought Germany out of the Depression, tore up an unjust treaty, made the country bigger and more powerful without firing a shot, and restored national pride.

And afterwards, he took Germany into a losing war and murdered some eleven million people (not counting the war casualties).

So when Obama manages to bring the country out of our current Depression and restore national pride and unity, he'll deserve as much praise as Hitler.

And when he starts building concentration camps and/or invades Canada and Mexico with conquering armies, he'll deserve as much condemnation as Hitler.

But until then, he deserves neither.

Obviously, my point went right over your head. Getting a lot done isn't necessarily praiseworthy if it's the wrong stuff.
Quanity vs Quality, and within limits.

Was watching Bill Maher the other night and just like B Boop they just do not get it.
All the education and intelectuall snobness and they just can not see the forest because the trees are in the way. His guests were agreeing on the topic of tax insentives to get businesses to grow there companies in the USA--something about getting 250,000,000
jobs back that were lost over seas.

Well they do understand that it became tooo expensive to do business in the USA so many Corps left. But they think that Tax insentives will get them back WRONG.
The Bullshit that a Corp has to put up with to do Business in the USA is the thing that needs to be set back , and this will never happen.
Business in the USA:
1.Health insurance
2.pentions
3.union dues
4.liability Ins
5Work Comp
6.State Tax
7. Unemployment Ins
8.medicare
9 .social security
10. HERE IS A BIG ONE EPA
11. ANOTHER BIG ONE OSHA

Business in most third world countries:
NON OF THE ABOVE

Just another note I would like to know how many liberals are stock holders in Corps that went over seas as opposed to conservatives.

Remember Stockholders want to see maximun profits or the board is voted out.

Just a thought
Bill Maher is a wothless piece of shit hack has bee...err uhmm...Never was.

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

*cannot view in Chrome, works fine in Firefox and Safari*

I had to hit the down arrow 20 times to get through the whole thing. So people can keep lying, keep spreading those lies - but I have 20 web pages of the truth of the matter (with linked citations thereof).

What a bunch of BS.

....I can view it just fine in Chrome. :)

Why doesn't Chrome tell me if I need to upgrade, or that there is an upgrade available? Firefox does it ALL the damn time.

I had to hit the down arrow 20 times to get through the whole thing. So people can keep lying, keep spreading those lies - but I have 20 web pages of the truth of the matter (with linked citations thereof).

If by getting things done you mean passing laws that fail to do what we were told they do, and nobody wanted in the first place, Or writing into law more new Regulations than any other president in History, All of which hinder our Economy. Or maybe if by getting things done you mean how successful he has been dividing the Nation along Racial and Class lines.

Then yes he has gotten a lot done.

You call these achievements?

• Championed the importance of arts education.
  • Promoted cultural diplomacy.
No wonder you think Obama deserved a Nobel Peace Prize.

I have yet ANOTHER accomplishment achieved by President Obama:

he has successfully signed his name to many documents since his Inauguration Day.

:clap2:

We had an old saying in the Army.

When you are up to your ass in aligators, it's hard to remember your original goal was to drain the swamp.

The only thing voters care about is the state of the economy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Obama has failed to deliver.

God help us if the left thinks the "great depression" was fun because booze was legal. FDR was elected in 1932 on a promise to end the recession. Under his watch during his first two terms the recession turned into a soup line depression and organized crime gained a foothold. The old fool didn't have enough sense to prepare for the war he was counting on and we lost an entire army in the Philippines in four months. By the time he ran for his 4th term the joke was that there were more communists in the administration than there were in the Kremlin.

Obamabots are just not very deep thinkers.

Hopefully when the Obama is booted out in 2012 we can REVERSE some of the most damaging (what the left cheer as accomplishments) he and his comrades in Arms have brought upon us.

Apologies to all. I had NO IDEA I was supposed to babysit my thread while you all did the slings and arrow routine. Maybe if one of you ever actually addressed the issues instead of taking personal shots?

Naw. Probably not even then. Because for the past going on three hours, I've been having dinner and shooting the bull with friends.

Try it.

.... Unless you don't have any friends? My bad. All apologies. Didn't mean to rub salt in the wound.

We understand - you were out working the streets....

A girl has to make a living in this 0bamaconomy....

But thank goodness Barry your 0ssiah got a few post offices renamed...

Hoo boy...:clap2:

I thought the Tea Party stymied Obama's ability to get anything done?

Can you lying motherfuckers pick one big lie and stick to it?
Aw, gee......ya' got some sand in your snatch?

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back