Bootneck

For those who know him, I thought you would be interested to know that I heard from Paul yesterday. He is fine, albeit several pounds lighter and suffering from the effects of alcohol withdrawal. The bad news, however, is that he will not be coming home in May. Due to the developing situation and events we may well be reading about over the coming months, he will not now be back with us until September next year. Seems they just can't do without him!

Well that just blows.

Tell him heyo from the gang.

What he ^ said, with prayers :eusa_pray:

For those who know him, I thought you would be interested to know that I heard from Paul yesterday. He is fine, albeit several pounds lighter and suffering from the effects of alcohol withdrawal. The bad news, however, is that he will not be coming home in May. Due to the developing situation and events we may well be reading about over the coming months, he will not now be back with us until September next year. Seems they just can't do without him!

I never really got to know him on USMB, but please tell him he is missed, I thank him for his service and apologies for Obama's behavior.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back