Bootneck

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
For those who know him, I thought you would be interested to know that I heard from Paul yesterday. He is fine, albeit several pounds lighter and suffering from the effects of alcohol withdrawal. The bad news, however, is that he will not be coming home in May. Due to the developing situation and events we may well be reading about over the coming months, he will not now be back with us until September next year. Seems they just can't do without him!

total bummer....just a fucking total bummer....i was looking forward to boots coming home...we all are....be it april or fucking september....be glad when boots gets home

Jokes. Did he send you any jokes?

We need to have some Bootneck jokes, DAMMIT!!!

In all seriousness...I wish him continued success...and if there is someway that you can convey that we all miss him, please do so.

Tell Boots I miss him and am praying for his safety. And looking forward to more of his jokes when he gets back!! :)

Glad to hear he's well, as well as can be expected. Rent a pub for him and his mates when they get home!

Jokes. Did he send you any jokes?

We need to have some Bootneck jokes, DAMMIT!!!

He did mention Gordon Brown. Now that has to be the joke of year!

In all seriousness...I wish him continued success...and if there is someway that you can convey that we all miss him, please do so.

I already did. :)

For those who know him, I thought you would be interested to know that I heard from Paul yesterday. He is fine, albeit several pounds lighter and suffering from the effects of alcohol withdrawal. The bad news, however, is that he will not be coming home in May. Due to the developing situation and events we may well be reading about over the coming months, he will not now be back with us until September next year. Seems they just can't do without him!

Well that just blows.

Tell him heyo from the gang.

Tell Boots I miss him and am praying for his safety. And looking forward to more of his jokes when he gets back!! :)

I will, but you'll be able to tell him yourself, when he gets off for a spot of leave...probably early in the New Year.

Well that just blows.

More or less my reaction, Xeno. Well, perhaps a few more expletives. But shit happens.

Thanks for sharing Colin. Let him know we are thinking of him and his rep count is getting up there.

Oh, Chanel. The one thing I'll not say anything about is the repping campaign. I just want to see his face when he first logs on!! :eusa_whistle:

Well that just blows.

More or less my reaction, Xeno. Well, perhaps a few more expletives. But shit happens.
Tight fisted gov, small armed forces, limited budget=extended deployments.

I know exactly how that shit goes.

Since Barry is upping the anti by sending more forces, Gordo decides he has to extend the deployments since he can also up the strength levels.

Well that just blows.

Tight fisted gov, small armed forces, limited budget=extended deployments.

I know exactly how that shit goes.

Since Barry is upping the anti by sending more forces, Gordo decides he has to extend the deployments since he can also up the strength levels.

Probably, but it only applies to a few elite units working on special ops.

Forum List

Back