Booting Illegals Lowers Crime

Mexican crime does not get left at the boarder.

No, it doesn't.

I suggest you read the study. It looks like it was done quite well and they controlled for the variables they could think of. Anecdotally, here in my neck of the woods the last 5 murders were committed by illegal aliens. This over a period of six years. They were also responsible for the vast majority of reported rapes and drug trafficking arrests. But hey why let a little thing like facts interfere with your preconcieved notions.

No, it doesn't.

I suggest you read the study. It looks like it was done quite well and they controlled for the variables they could think of. Anecdotally, here in my neck of the woods the last 5 murders were committed by illegal aliens. This over a period of six years. They were also responsible for the vast majority of reported rapes and drug trafficking arrests. But hey why let a little thing like facts interfere with your preconcieved notions.

On Thursday’s Fox and Friends, FNC hosts Gretchen Carlson and Steve Doocy gave attention to a University of Virginia study which found that, since Prince William County in Virginia became more strict in dealing with illegal immigrants in 2007, the jurisdiction has enjoyed a substantial drop in crime—including a 32 percent drop in violent crime—while neighboring Fairfax County has seen crime levels remain steady.

Let me ask you something. If I were to post something from Media Matters, how would you react to it?

You want to discuss facts? I handle, on average, about four new felony filings every day. I know who my clients are, the crimes they are charged with and their citizenship status. My facts do not square with the results of your Fox News endorsed study.

300-20070831-INMATES.large.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

No, it doesn't.

On Thursday’s Fox and Friends, FNC hosts Gretchen Carlson and Steve Doocy gave attention to a University of Virginia study which found that, since Prince William County in Virginia became more strict in dealing with illegal immigrants in 2007, the jurisdiction has enjoyed a substantial drop in crime—including a 32 percent drop in violent crime—while neighboring Fairfax County has seen crime levels remain steady.

Let me ask you something. If I were to post something from Media Matters, how would you react to it?

You want to discuss facts? I handle, on average, about four new felony filings every day. I know who my clients are, the crimes they are charged with and their citizenship status. My facts do not square with the results of your Fox News endorsed study.

I would check it out. I would attempt to find the original source material and review that and if it panned out correct then I would have no problem with it. Last time I checked the Justice Dept. calculated the prison population at the Federal level as 17%, this while representing 3% of the total population. In California the percentage is approaching 50% of the prison pop is illegal. A good friend of mine is a retired ADA from Alameda County CA and his percentages were right in line with the Justice figures, so either you are in North Dakota or you don't get those clients.

No, it doesn't.

Where do you practice?

Forum List

Back