Boosho

Hello all, here for a little discussion

I am one of those who will benefit from the healthcare changes

Don't hate me because I had cancer, just be glad that I can't be denied insurance, anymore.

There is still much to be done for America, let's start with earmarks and the DoD budget, next!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Glad you beat cancer.

So why can't you support yourself?

I could support myself and I ran a business for 28 years until breast cancer showed up, I am lucky enough to be retired now, but rely on my husband's employment for insurance coverage.

Don't hate me because I had cancer, just be glad that I can't be denied insurance, anymore.

There is still much to be done for America, let's start with earmarks and the DoD budget, next!

Glad you beat cancer.

Could you pay for cancer treatment, Allie?

No?

Then you, too are simply waiting until you become a deadbeat.

Welcome to the reality where the cost of major illnesses exceeds the lifetime earning of most people

We have good insurance, but it doesn't cover everything and it does eat into your savings!

Glad you beat cancer.

Maybe she/he is one of those who were denied coverage for a pre-existing condition?

Exactly!

Forum List

Back