Boomerang: Laura Ingraham's audience is now higher than it was before the boycott...

Boomerang: Laura Ingraham's audience is now higher than it was before the boycott...

No doubt. Controversy sells ratings. That's why Lush Rimjob went on that "slut! slut! slut!" binge a while back -- sagging ratings. Or as it's usually expressed, "there's no such thing as bad publicity"; see also "the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about". That is, if ATTENTION is the goal, which apparently it is for some people.

Until a week ago (or whenever it was) I wasn't even aware that Laura Ingraham had a TV show.

Just a backlash against the moron Hogg.

Her audience will settle back down to what it was in a few weeks time. I won't be watching her because of how she sold out to her audience during the last presidential campaign.

Her audience will settle back down to what it was in a few weeks time. I won't be watching her because of how she sold out to her audience during the last presidential campaign.

She bores me senseless when she talks. Only person worse is Sean Hannity.

If you don't like what someone says, do what I do and CHANGE THE STATION.

I like them both as people but I don't watch their shows....I listen to the radio more.....Rush, Dan and Amy here in Chicago, Dennis prager and I now download Andrew Klavan and Michael Knowles from the Daily Wire podcast......

I like them both as people but I don't watch their shows....I listen to the radio more.....Rush, Dan and Amy here in Chicago, Dennis prager and I now download Andrew Klavan and Michael Knowles from the Daily Wire podcast......

I rarely listen to the radio any more. I'm all about the Daily Wire podcasts and audiobooks. Love me some Ben Shapiro, and Andrew Klavan's opening monologue always cracks me up. When I do listen to the radio, and either Ingraham or Hannity comes on, I can't shut them off fast enough, because I'm afraid they'll put me to sleep and I'll crash my car.

I listen to Limbaugh and that's about it....the rest are radical and have little sense of humor.

I like Laura... I like her pets.... her adorable dogs... I like her ideas.... you go girl !!!:2up::11_2_1043:

Forum List

Back