Boom! Where’s Your Recession Now?

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

RUSH: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! What the heck’s going on? I thought we were headed for a recession. We were gonna have a recession. I mean, as recently as May and June, we were headed into a recession. Remember that? It was the consensus of all the financial experts in the media. They said, “Buckle up. A recession is coming.” Well, it sure doesn’t feel like that to me, folks.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny South Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: “U.S. Jobs Trounce Forecasts: 266,000 New Jobs.” The aforementioned experts — themselves dripping with hatred — predicted 180,000 jobs. It’s 266,000 jobs created. The economy is roaring. We have a 50-year low unemployment, 3.5% — a 50-year low. More black men have jobs than ever before. The African-American approval rating for Donald Trump is hovering in the 34 to 35% range. Audio sound bite number 3, Jim Cramer CNBC this morning.

CRAMER: Cable, CNN, MSN, what do they cover? Number 16, 16th, is positive economic news. All the rest of ’em are negative! So you know what’s going on here. People don’t want to say good things, and this is the best number I’ve ever seen in my life! … When we win the trade war — which you know we’re gonna win now because we have the better numbers — then they’re going to have to put the jobs here. That’s what they’re going to have to do. We’re not even talking about that yet. In the end, the Chinese are gonna have to put the jobs here. Because this thing is… The president can walk away from the table with this number. You can’t contradict these are the best numbers of our lives. It doesn’t matter whether you hate him or like him, these are real numbers!

RUSH: There is nothing comparable to this, folks: 3.5% unemployment, a 50-year low, African-Americans with more jobs than they’ve ever had before — expressed as a percentage and in real per capita numbers. Wage growth is commensurate with the job creation. What Cramer’s talking about there with the ChiComs… I addressed this yesterday. The trade deals that we have had with the ChiComs for the last few decades literally added up to the greatest transfer of wealth out of the American middle class. It went to China.

ME: Once again, time proves the Democrats to be liars, and Trump to be a winner.

RUSH: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! What the heck’s going on? I thought we were headed for a recession. We were gonna have a recession. I mean, as recently as May and June, we were headed into a recession. Remember that? It was the consensus of all the financial experts in the media. They said, “Buckle up. A recession is coming.” Well, it sure doesn’t feel like that to me, folks.

RUSH: “U.S. Jobs Trounce Forecasts: 266,000 New Jobs.” The aforementioned experts — themselves dripping with hatred — predicted 180,000 jobs. It’s 266,000 jobs created. The economy is roaring. We have a 50-year low unemployment, 3.5% — a 50-year low. More black men have jobs than ever before. The African-American approval rating for Donald Trump is hovering in the 34 to 35% range. Audio sound bite number 3, Jim Cramer CNBC this morning.

CRAMER: Cable, CNN, MSN, what do they cover? Number 16, 16th, is positive economic news. All the rest of ’em are negative! So you know what’s going on here. People don’t want to say good things, and this is the best number I’ve ever seen in my life! … When we win the trade war — which you know we’re gonna win now because we have the better numbers — then they’re going to have to put the jobs here. That’s what they’re going to have to do. We’re not even talking about that yet. In the end, the Chinese are gonna have to put the jobs here. Because this thing is… The president can walk away from the table with this number. You can’t contradict these are the best numbers of our lives. It doesn’t matter whether you hate him or like him, these are real numbers!

RUSH: There is nothing comparable to this, folks: 3.5% unemployment, a 50-year low, African-Americans with more jobs than they’ve ever had before — expressed as a percentage and in real per capita numbers. Wage growth is commensurate with the job creation. What Cramer’s talking about there with the ChiComs… I addressed this yesterday. The trade deals that we have had with the ChiComs for the last few decades literally added up to the greatest transfer of wealth out of the American middle class. It went to China.

ME: Once again, time proves the Democrats to be liars, and Trump to be a winner.

Did you notice how he avoided talking about GDP growth rate? Why do you think that is?

• Banned
Did you notice how he avoided talking about GDP growth rate? Why do you think that is?

I see how you avoid the truth of the thread. We have the lowest unemployment in 50 years and a booming economy and moron idiots like you try to talk it down.
I see that you avoid the fact that he is quoting CNBC

I see how you avoid the truth of the thread. We have the lowest unemployment in 50 years and a booming economy and moron idiots like you try to talk it down.

Booming economy? But GDP growth isn’t any higher than under Obama. How can you call it a booming economy when GDP growth is below 3%?

Trump used to call that type of economic growth “pathetic”. What changed?

• Banned
APP-CNBC-News-TEARAWAY-120619.jpg

Booming economy? But GDP growth isn’t any higher than under Obama. How can you call it a booming economy when GDP growth is below 3%?

Are you intentionally lying or just ignorant? YOU'RE WRONG. U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2019 | Statista

Are you intentionally lying or just ignorant? YOU'RE WRONG.
Wrong about what?

• Banned
Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000
Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

• Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
  • The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.
  • The end of the GM strike had a big effect, boosting employment in motor vehicles and parts by 41,300, part of an overall 54,000 gain in manufacturing.
  • Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

Wrong about what?

Click on the link. Interestingly enough I tell you PROGS over and over again the lower the drop the higher the climb, well the graph proves it. There was more growth to give naturally under Obama, yet it continues to climb under Trump.

Unemployment is low because Baby Boomers are retiring at a rate of 360,000 a month. There aren't enough new workers to replace them.

Economic and wage growth, on the other hand, are kind of limp.

Dems were saying when he won that if he delivered jobs this was a problem for them as a party.

They knew it then, and some of them actually said as much. They expected failure there and it hasn't happened. That is what the attacks on trump have been about and continue to be about. They see Trump as an existential threat to their party, and did from Day 1.

Without the failure they expected the answer for them is constant attacks and now impeachment to divert attention away from the economy, which would generally carry a president to a second term- and they know it.

Wrong about what?

Click on the link. Interestingly enough I tell you PROGS over and over again the lower the drop the higher the climb, well the graph proves it. There was more growth to give naturally under Obama, yet it continues to climb under Trump.

Yes, it's climbing at a mediocre sub 3%. That's not a booming economy. Is it?

US trade deficit drops in October to lowest level in more than a year
US trade deficit drops in October to lowest level in more than a year

• The U.S. trade deficit tumbled 7.6% to $47.2 billion in October from a revised print of $51.1 billion for September.
  • Imports dropped by 1.7%, or $4.3 billion, to $254.3 billion.
  • Exports dipped 0.2%, or $400 million, to $207.1 billion.
The trade deficit is the lowest it's been in a year ignores the fact that it's been persistently climbing ever since Trump took office. It's up 5% year over year.

Trump Vowed to Shrink the Trade Gap. It Keeps Growing.

Wrong about what?

Look who changed his tune. You don't care for the truth Colfax, must be a PROG.

Wrong about what?

Look who changed his tune. You don't care for the truth Colfax, must be a PROG.
Changed my tune? Where?

..don't forget the ARMAGEDDON WAR with North Korea
..and the Russian Collusion

Where's our peace deal with North Korea? Where's Russia respecting our elections?

WAR WITH NKOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
don't try to deny it

I'll give credit to Trump. He backed off his inflammatory rhetoric.

Now, if your're trying to convince me how great Trump is that he didn't start a war by sucking up to a dictator, then I welcome that argument.

silly and very stupid--you people thought there would be ARMAGEDDON
..and you thought there was Russian Collusion
etc
you people were WRONG --!! plain and simple

You people thought we'd have 4-5% GDP growth, peace on the Korean peninsula, reducing federal deficits, no trade deficit, manufacturing coming back to the country, revitalizing coal, bringing back steel production and peace in the middle east.

You people were WRONG

Leftists are outraged, Trump's policy plain works. So many have jobs that even they may have to get to work soon.

Anyone else getting tired of winning?

Last I checked GDP growth was really slow as is manufacturing....

Forum List

Back