BOOM: US Added 700,000 New Millionaires In 2017...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I know this is very upsetting to Communists/Democrats, but for others it's a very good sign. Despite vigorous Communist/Democrat efforts to make Americans poor, angry, and helpless, this is proof you can still make your fortune in America. There are still wonderful possibilities. :)

The number of millionaire households in the U.S. jumped by more than 700,000 last year, thanks to surging stock prices and housing values, according to a new report.

The U.S. now has more than 11 million millionaire households, according to Spectrem Group, up more than 6 percent from 2016. The number of new millionaires and the total population of millionaires set records. Spectrem defines millionaire households as those with at least $1 million in investible assets, not including primary residence.

It was the equity markets that really pulled these folks up," said George Walper, president of Spectrem Group. "This is the group that has the most equity holdings, so the biggest change is at the high end." The S&P 500 gained 19 percent last year and the Dow was up 25 percent...

US added 700,000 new millionaires in 2017
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I love Trumps domestic policys,his foreign policys suck though.fucking traiter to america.

Oh shit, libs are going to freak.

Yeah, the last thing Communists/Democrats want, is a happy independent prosperous populace. The Democratic Party can only thrive on misery. It needs its poor & angry masses fully dependent on Government for survival. Independence and prosperity doesn't work for them. It doesn't work for their Agenda.

As the article says, it's due to the rising stock market. These are gamblers not productive people.

I love Trumps domestic policys,his foreign policys suck though.fucking traiter to america.

Yeah, i can't support his foreign policy either. He has allowed the Neocon psychos complete control of it. It's sad.

Oh shit, libs are going to freak.

Despite all their efforts, there is still hope for folks making their fortune here. A 'Rags to Riches' scenario is still possible. But for how much longer, i don't know. The Communists/Democrats are doing their best to create misery and full dependence on Government. The Party can only thrive on misery. They're moving full steam ahead with their Agenda. Let's hope enough Americans see what's going on and decide to fight the Agenda.

Forum List

Back