BOOM!!! Romney and Ryan Nailed It and 60 Minutes Edited It

Romney, Ryan play offense on Medicare in 60 Minutes Appearance

Say whatever you like about the source, the video doesn't lie.
I SO CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE SOME INTELLIGENT LEADERSHIP BACK IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

November can't get here quick enough!

And just think, we'll have a media who is willing to be critical of the administration again!

How fucking great will that be?!!!

No kidding. They give a 15 minute interview and edit out Ryan explaining that his mother is on Medicare--living in Florida--and him explaining that no changes will be made to current retirees medicare plans--as they have built their retirements over the years depending on what the current medicare plans are.

But what can we expect from the main stream media who has coddled Barack Obama since 2007.

obama-and-media.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

And just think, we'll have a media who is willing to be critical of the administration again!

You are righ, Pres. Obama INTELLIGENT LEADERSHIP till the end of 2016..You are smart!​
:eusa_whistle:

• Banned

You are righ, Pres. Obama INTELLIGENT LEADERSHIP till the end of 2016..You are smart!​

What exactly does, "CausingPain sucks off goats" mean?
:confused:

What exactly does, "CausingPain sucks off goats" mean?
:confused:

That I have many levels to go still?

Such a refreshing change from the last four years.

I got a tingle up my leg.

Oh just tell the truth, it is not intelligence you want, it is people who agree with your idiocy.

Then your weeping will start.

Yeah, we remember how critical fox news was of Bush.

Well, i have to admit it will be sweet to listen to all the republican bitching.

Oh just tell the truth, it is not intelligence you want, it is people who agree with your idiocy.

Well, i have to admit it will be sweet to listen to all the republican bitching.

Outfuckingstanding Teet!!!
Everything you posted was coherent and made sense!!!
Still all bullshit but I'm am thoroughly impressed with your progress!
:thup::thup::thup:

Mittens and AynRyan should stick to giving interviews with World Net Daily.

Another classic from Dick suck

So tereun what exactally do you disagree with republicans on?

Do you like having things mandated for you? do you like the government telling you what cars and lightbulbs to use?

Do you like the government to tell you what to set your thermostat to?

do you like the government to stop cheap oil/coal production while forcing expensive green energy on us?

I'm for cost effectiveness, I love the idea of green energy, but it's not cost effective and until it is, drill baby drill !!!!!!!!!!!!

So in other words you understood it and cannot refute it. I know when i have won.

So in other words you understood it and cannot refute it. I know when i have won.

As is always the case when you ask for some punk ass comeback Te, there's nothing in your post to refute. Typing up the first thing that comes to mind and then asking the board to refute your thoughts is an exercise in idiocy I'll pass on, thanks.

Do you like having things mandated for you? do you like the government telling you what cars and lightbulbs to use?

do you like the government to stop cheap oil/coal production while forcing expensive green energy on us?

I'm for cost effectiveness, I love the idea of green energy, but it's not cost effective and until it is, drill baby drill !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry old boy, but, natural gas is the wave right now, it is cheaper than coal and does not pollute like coal.

Just the big things. Trickle down economics is a nice start. The idea the rich should not have to pay for the society that allows them their success. The cutting of school funding. The banning of abortion and birth control. The lack of government recognition of gay marriage for purely prejudicial reasons. The war in Iraq and afganistan. The patriot act. the true effectiveness of torture.

Should i go on?
Do you like having things mandated for you?

You mean like which consenting adults I can marry? Or perhaps you are talking about what religion i can follow since modern republicans seem to believe america is christian. How about what substances i can put into my body? What words i can hear on TV.

I don't particularly care for religious fascist rulers, nor do I care much for liberal nannies.

do you like the government telling you what cars and lightbulbs to use?

They have not told me that at all. But then again, they do tell me what speed i can drive, where i have to stop, what substances i can use, what taxes to pay, what laws to follow, and lots of other things. It is not like freedom is absolute. I am not allowed to shoot you, and you should probably be thankful for such a law. Are you trying to imply republicans will not make any laws?

Again, another falsehood. I can go over to the thermostat right now and set it to whatever i want to. The reality is the electric company tells me not to set the thermostat too low or high or else my bill goes up. They also told me to switch to the new, and far more efficient, light bulbs. Do you know what that did to my electric bill?

That is not really true. The earth will dictate that for us. Oil is finite. Unless we are wiped out we will have to eventually switch. I think it is good to look ahead rather than to wait until there is no more oil. One also has to remember that years ago many people found horses to be far more efficient and less costly than the first cars. Our government spent lots of money making roads and automobile regulations that have helped us a lot. I could not imagine the gas costs of having to fill up my first car. I buy gas economical cars and am happy they are lookinvg to make things better because god damn it would be so much more expensive to drive if i had to drive a car with the same efficiency as the 70's or 80's. Do you know how much money that saves.

Oh, and yes the new technologies are always expensive. The light bulbs you mentioned were around 10 dollars a piece when they came out. I can get them now for a buck. Yes, green technology is in development, but it will make things cheaper over the long run as with every technology the price drops when competition starts.

Companies don't develop until there is a reason to. You can keep on drilling until there is nothing left. At that poin you have not seen anything like the price increase that will hit the oil market if there are no other technologies. In the end you can still drive around an older car with shitty gas mileage, you just need to be able to pay for the gas. I prefer not to waste my money on a choice that does not give me any benefit aside from making me feel better about myself because i suffer from little dick syndrom. If you need to compensate, you get the money to do so. The rest of us do not need to pay for your little dick with our environment and future.

But isn't it nice obama is developing choices for us so you can compensate for your little dick with a gigantic gas guzzling car, and we can have a choice of something green? You claim to be for choices, and what were the choices to alternative fuels? There were not any until Bush allowed gas prices to go over 4 dollars and then bang we got hybrids, electric cars, and even hydrogen development. Obama is just helping research out, which is something the government has always done with research grants in areas where the government wanted to develop.

You do realize government grants have helped to develop new cures and treatments for diseases. they have helped our technology grow. They are something we have always contributed to, and it has made our society strong. You want to end them because you don't want to buy a different lightbulb?

I have to say I am sorry to buckey for this one. I have a sort of knee jerk reaction to the Obama is making me chose a economy car person, and I often imagine them as a person who drives a large truck or sportscar when they really do not need hem. I see a lot of those guys complaining because they are afraid Obama or the green people are going to take that away from them. of course from there i tend to ask what the hell they are compensating for. I don't personally think of him as one of those people, but i did lose focus on exactly who i was talking to, and he was asking decent questions so that was not called for or the direction I wanted to go.

Don't get me wrong, i still have the same ideas about people who do that, and the other arguments stand, but I apologize when i feel I wronged someone who does decent arguments.

Forum List

Back