BOOM!!!! Rand Paul Wins

And POLKY? Using inflamatory rhetoric of Jesus...just doesn't cut it here.

Come back when I can pound on you some more.

The only thing you can pound is that whiskey bottle.
lol.

For five years I've watched and read Tommy-tutu.

One thing I've deduced after all this is: He has a Limbaugh implant in his butt,
he is as stupid as fuck,
and he has a severe alcohol problem.

Pity. That poor mustacheoooooed dude

The arguments that were used in 1964 were used by democrats.

Ummm...what does that have to do with anything?

Is your point that now the Republicans are picking up the racist rhetoric that the Democrats abandoned 45 years ago?

Don't you clowns have a Senator by the name of Robert Bird that is a former KKK member? :razz:

Oh but I guess that's ok because it's you assholes? ~BH

Byrd is scum, but it's sorta absurd for the GOP to use this to show they're the real party for civil rights, noting that Byrd has apologized for his involvement (which doesn't excuse it, but it's better than being unapologetic about it), while your party has a white supremacist as Senate majority leader within the past decade and currently has one as chair of the governors' association.

lol, I remember when hannity forums wouldn't even let the Ron Paul supporters on the site. Now all of conservatism has made this weak link son of Ron their latest Messiah.

...I came for the small government, but I stayed for the racism!!!!

lol, I remember when hannity forums wouldn't even let the Ron Paul supporters on the site. Now all of conservatism has made this weak link son of Ron their latest Messiah.

I've been thinking about that one as well. Republicans hated Ron Paul, called him a nut and extreme, now Rand is their golden boy.

There were actual bannings over there if anyone brought Ron Paul into the conversation. Ron Paul was rarely allowed to speak at the R debates. He was shunned.

I've been thinking about that one as well. Republicans hated Ron Paul, called him a nut and extreme, now Rand is their golden boy.

There were actual bannings over there if anyone brought Ron Paul into the conversation. Ron Paul was rarely allowed to speak at the R debates. He was shunned.

My theory is simple. It was the anti-war stance of Ron Paul that made the difference. NOW the prowar neocon conservatives (who were most of the right) are quietly trying to get us to forget how zealous their support for the Iraq war was.

Remember, Rand Paul's opponent was endorsed by Cheney. Can you imagine, in 06 or 08, a Cheney backed candidate vs. a Ron Paul backed candidate, and where most of the rightwing would be coming down on that, back then?

Certainly NOT true as of yesterday. The Marginalisation Express was steaming at full power. The libertarian/paleo-conservatives in Paul's corner are STILL the same InstaBan bait they have always been there.

Certainly NOT true as of yesterday. The Marginalisation Express was steaming at full power. The libertarian/paleo-conservatives in Paul's corner are STILL the same InstaBan bait they have always been there.
You could have fooled me.

The tea people are having multiple teagasms there.

Ummm...what does that have to do with anything?

Is your point that now the Republicans are picking up the racist rhetoric that the Democrats abandoned 45 years ago?

Don't you clowns have a Senator by the name of Robert Bird that is a former KKK member? :razz:

Oh but I guess that's ok because it's you assholes? ~BH

Byrd is scum, but it's sorta absurd for the GOP to use this to show they're the real party for civil rights, noting that Byrd has apologized for his involvement (which doesn't excuse it, but it's better than being unapologetic about it), while your party has a white supremacist as Senate majority leader within the past decade and currently has one as chair of the governors' association.

You have lost it my friend. Anyway, That's not my Party bro, You should know that by now. ~BH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back