BOOM!!!! Largest Lead Ever

November will be the end of the line for the Democrats in the House. The GOP will pick off at least 40 seats and soon Nancy "the word" Pelosi will be flying Commercial Airlines again.

256 (-) 40 - 216
178 (+) 40 = 218

Last edited:
Ah, fear not folks!

The new record indicated by the Generic Ballot poll is simply the big picture of what is taking place as we head into November 2010. The anti-Washington DC sentiment is very strong, and as the party who has controlled Congress for five years, and the White House for two years, the Democrats are going to be dealt the brunt of that anti-Big Government backlash.

At present, the Republicans appear poised to take back the House with a narrow majority, and all but split the Senate, in effect ending the full on neo-progressive agenda of Obama-Pelosi-Reid.

Following 2010, even more moderate Dems will then be forced to sign onto Republican legislation in order to secure survival in 2012. The rollback battle will begin in earnest...

You have an amusing history of being wrong more often than right with these sort of predictions.

Would you thus agree that it would be advisable for readers to take that into account in deciding how seriously they should take you?

___

Actually I have been quite accurate - remarkably so in fact!

Top-notch...:eusa_angel:

actually, you haven't posted anything true or accurate yet, nutbar. :cuckoo:

Note to Skidmarks: That's your style, bub. Not mine.

Believe it or not, I have never posted even a light curse word in USMB. Cursing and name-calling are signs of an inability to communicate in the English language. I leave that to you and your little band of tea baggers. You are funny and sad at the same time.:eusa_doh:

B'loney bub. This board is littered with your vulgarity.

You parents must be So Proud.

Your grandfather must really hate you. He is obviously trying to deceive you into going along with this mugging of the young by the old so that he can get his for the rest of his life while leaving you with massive taxes and a low standard of living.

I wouldn't blame gramps. I blame the DC whores who moved jobs overseas (via tax breaks) and won't keep SS & Medicare solvent. If everyone pays into SS & Medicare they can be made solvent. Its only a mugging if the DC whores don't fix SS & Medicare. Repealing the UHC Bill is a good start.

The standard of living for the old isn't all that great when you factor in the cost of health insurance and prescriptions. Getting the Mexicans out so that salaries go up will help the young's standard of living. Its a matter of "Supply/Demand" for labor.

Because increasing the deficit (by repealing ACA) will make the budget more solvent?

OH MY!

Generic polls...what will we do?

What happens when you start to put out real names with a real platform? Republicans are still going to shoot themselves in the foot. America has sent them to political exile in the last two elections. The GOP has done nothing to show they deserve to be back in our good graces

:lol::lol::lol: I'd be willing to bet that republicans haven't been in your "good graces" EVER.

And even if they flipped a miraculous recovery from this mess we're in now, you'd still be a bitter partisan hack.

November will be the end of the line for the Democrats in the House. The GOP will pick off at least 40 seats and soon Nancy "the word" Pelosi will be flying Commercial Airlines again.

256 (-) 40 - 206
178 (+) 40 = 218

_____

Yes indeed - the #s are truly shaping up for a take-back of the House, and a near-takeback of the Senate.

256 (-) 40 - 206
178 (+) 40 = 218

256 minus 40 is 216, not 206. Also, you're missing a seat (the House has 435 members, your total only adds up 434).

256 (-) 40 - 206
178 (+) 40 = 218

_____

Yes indeed - the #s are truly shaping up for a take-back of the House, and a near-takeback of the Senate.

The odds of the Republicans holding 51 Senate seats after the midterm is virtually zero. Statistically speaking, it's more like that the Democrats will gain two seats than for the Republicans to take 51 or more.

256 (-) 40 - 206
178 (+) 40 = 218

_____

The odds of the Republicans holding 51 Senate seats after the midterm is virtually zero. Statistically speaking, it's more like that the Democrats will gain two seats than for the Republicans to take 51 or more.

What does that have to do with the quoted post?

Try to read what you respond to pard!! :lol:

There's a problem with getting excited about that: it's not localized.

Once people start looking at their local candidates, they often are happy to continue to vote for the incumbent whose been bringing home the pork and/or has massively outspent the opposition.

And here I didn't think we'd ever agree on anything.

MY - OH - MY.

Things continue to worsen ever more for the Obama Democrats...

____

Republicans Jump Out To Historic Lead In Gallup Generic Ballot

Gallup's generic polling shows the number of voters saying that they would vote for Republicans rising three points from last week, while the number saying they will vote for Democrats dropped four points. The 49%-43% lead for the Republicans is the largest that the pollster has ever recorded for the party. Moreover, Democratic enthusiasm for voting this fall fell a point, while enthusiasm among Republicans stayed about fifteen points higher. This indicates an even wider lead for Republicans once Gallup imposes a likely voter screen this fall.

Fear not. The Republicans have plenty of time to fuck it up.

256 (-) 40 - 206
178 (+) 40 = 218

Can't you see the writing on the wall? We indys can. It is going to be just like FDR, 16 years of Democrats because Herbert Hoover was asleep at the switch. You gave America George Bush, and now you are going to live with the consequences. Actually, I am getting tired of going out clubing and toasting all evening to Democratic Presidents! At least I have not had to buy!

fdr-campaigning-1932.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure that will rebound a bit. The only question is if the Republicans can take back the House AND The Senate.

Hopefully they won't revert to RINO status after november.

MY - OH - MY.

Things continue to worsen ever more for the Obama Democrats...

____

Gallup's generic polling shows the number of voters saying that they would vote for Republicans rising three points from last week, while the number saying they will vote for Democrats dropped four points. The 49%-43% lead for the Republicans is the largest that the pollster has ever recorded for the party. Moreover, Democratic enthusiasm for voting this fall fell a point, while enthusiasm among Republicans stayed about fifteen points higher. This indicates an even wider lead for Republicans once Gallup imposes a likely voter screen this fall.

Republicans Jump Out To Historic Lead In Gallup GenericBallot - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

I suspect younger people in America finally realising that when you elect a bunch of liberals that the only things that go up are the deficit and eventually the taxes they pay--:lol:

We older's learned that with Jimmy Carter.

256 (-) 40 - 206
178 (+) 40 = 218

Can't you see the writing on the wall? We indys can. It is going to be just like FDR, 16 years of Democrats because Herbert Hoover was asleep at the switch. You gave America George Bush, and now you are going to live with the consequences. Actually, I am getting tired of going out clubing and toasting all evening to Democratic Presidents! At least I have not had to buy!

fdr-campaigning-1932.jpg

Upps--your map is not quite correct. Since I live in Colorado I am here to tell you that Colorado is again--like it normally is solid RED.

Haven't we gone over this many times?? Only 1 poll counts... small sample polls really cannot be relied on for a 'gotcha'

Wanna bet--we have the tea party movement in this country that has been very active in local state politics. They have been kicking rino well known Republicans to the curb to get more active unknown conservatives into the polling booths across this country.

NOW--that's REAL CHANGE and HOPE for this country.

The acomplishment that Obama--Pelosi--Reid has made to this country? They have actually awoken the SLEEPING GIANT.

Tea Party--YOU ROCK!

Last edited:
Your grandfather must really hate you. He is obviously trying to deceive you into going along with this mugging of the young by the old so that he can get his for the rest of his life while leaving you with massive taxes and a low standard of living.

Your words are just not flowing together today, are they? You forgot to tell my grandpop to go screw himself.

If the Democrats are guilty of anything, it might be overconfidence. They are certainly not hanging on every news report hoping for encouraging stories, like the few Republicans who are still around.

That's not overconfidence. That's arrogance and condescension for the common man.

Forum List

Back