Bookmakers pay out over £800,000 on Hillary Clinton winning US election

This is the first sliver of doubt I've had but then again, bookies are crooks so maybe they expect crooked Hillary to win on corruption?

They know how shit works.:dunno:

This is the first sliver of doubt I've had but then again, bookies are crooks so maybe they expect crooked Hillary to win on corruption?

Well bookies definitely do not lose in sports, they are the true measure of odds.

What makes no sense to me is what bookie is paying out early and why?

If Hillary wins they might take bets on how long she lasts.

Well bookies definitely do not lose in sports, they are the true measure of odds.

Did it say they were paying out early? That's obviously nonsense.

Well what does the first paragraph in the article mean? I don't know?

18 OCTOBER 2016 • 6:02PM
Irish bookmakers Paddy Power are paying out to customers who backed Hillary Clinton to win the US election, three weeks before Americans go to the polls. The bookmakers are paying out over £800,000, gambling on Donald Trump’s election campaign being all but finished.

Well what does the first paragraph in the article mean? I don't know?

18 OCTOBER 2016 • 6:02PM
Irish bookmakers Paddy Power are paying out to customers who backed Hillary Clinton to win the US election, three weeks before Americans go to the polls. The bookmakers are paying out over £800,000, gambling on Donald Trump’s election campaign being all but finished.
Obviously it's a bullshit article. Good save.

Carry on, commander.

Forum List

Back