booking airfare question for anyone/everyone

K

KLSuddeth

When you are looking for a reallllly good deal on airfare, where do you go to fine it? Im trying to find something better that I have, and Ive exhausted my usuals......

you rock, my friend :)

however cheaptickets did not do what I wanted it to.
booooo craps to them!

Lanyce, I used Travelocity when I booked to see Janeen ! I was very pleased with my price too ! I hope to use it again soon to see my Bitch ! :cof:

depending on your trip... you can also check priceline.com .... they have pretty cheap prices and if its a last minute trip, you can even "bid" on the tickets with them...

ive used both travelocity and cheaptickets and I like them both... priceline is the third one i've used... other than those three, I cant think of one that has better prices

KLSuddeth said:
When you are looking for a reallllly good deal..., where do you go to fine it? Im trying to find something better that I have, and Ive exhausted my usuals......

Well, ya want a good deal and are trying to find something better than you have? Worn the rest out, huh?

Well hell, leave the SOB at home.....Meet me in St. Thomas! And bring the thong!

I couldn't resist..!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Depending on where you are going and when, believe it or not, sometimes the cheapest way is to book through the airline's website. Not being nosy, but what is the itinerary? Regional airlines usually offer the BEST deals and and many regionals won't sell through priceline, etc.

Forum List

Back