Booker Flips Out...Reefer Madness

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Corey is lagging behind Kamala in the lunatic-fringe stage of 2020 so he says this:

“We have presidential candidates, senators bragging about their pot use while there are kids who can’t get a job because they have a nonviolent offense for doing things that two of the last three presidents did,” Booker said on MSNBC

694940094001_6014566505001_6014568835001-vs.jpg

It was just a short time ago the two teamed UP on that cracker Kavanaugh, calling him a racist, rapist, and a liar.....misty watercolor memories of they way they were no more. :talktothehand:

Booker takes swipe at Harris for ‘bragging’ about marijuana use

Last edited:
"I fully support legalization. I've smoked more weed than any of you. In fact, just before this debate, I ..."

• Banned
Kamala: "Corey how could you?....I thought we were...you know..."
Corey: "Bitch...(whispers) not really just play along"
Kamala: "Bitch? I'll rip the bark off you Oreo...."
Corey: "Oh oh....she mad..."

lead_720_405.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Can't wait until Lizzy and Beto go at it....arms waving, spit flying...

Pocahontas: "You lost to Ted Cruz.....TED CRUZ!"
Psychedelic Warlord: "So? I'll tear down the wall they already built!"
Pocahontas: "TED CRUZ!"
Psychedelic Warlord: "I'm more indian than you are..."
Pocahontas: "TED CRUZ!"

Corey is lagging behind Kamala in the lunatic-fringe stage of 2020 so he says this:

“We have presidential candidates, senators bragging about their pot use while there are kids who can’t get a job because they have a nonviolent offense for doing things that two of the last three presidents did,” Booker said on MSNBC

694940094001_6014566505001_6014568835001-vs.jpg

It was just a short time ago the two teamed UP on that cracker Kavanaugh, calling him a racist, rapist, and a liar.....misty watercolor memories of they way they were no more. :talktothehand:

Booker takes swipe at Harris for ‘bragging’ about marijuana use

In the midst of an illegal drug crisis of epic proportions, why is Booker being attacked THIS viciously for expressing his opinion that someone running for the highest political position in the land should not be laughing and bragging about using illegal drugs in the midst of that illegal drug crisis they might soon be in charge of tackling?

Ok, sure I get it - if you don't think pot is that big of a deal, if you want to argue for legalizing pot, etc...that's one thing. Ok, you have a different opinion. That isn't enough of a reason to trash the guy to THIS extent.,imo.

I have several key reasons for disagreeing with Booker, even making fun of him at times, but let's be honest -- His belief that a Presidential candidate should not be advocating / making light of using pot during the worst epidemic of illegal drug use is nowhere near as dumb / ignorant / laughable as his declaration that as President he want to make eating meat illegal because he personally chooses not to eat meat.

In the midst of an illegal drug crisis of epic proportions, why is Booker being attacked THIS viciously for expressing his opinion that someone running for the highest political position in the land should not be laughing and bragging about using illegal drugs in the midst of that illegal drug crisis they might soon be in charge of tackling?

Ok, sure I get it - if you don't think pot is that big of a deal, if you want to argue for legalizing pot, etc...that's one thing. Ok, you have a different opinion. That isn't enough of a reason to trash the guy to THIS extent.,imo.

I have several key reasons for disagreeing with Booker, even making fun of him at times, but let's be honest -- His belief that a Presidential candidate should not be advocating / making light of using pot during the worst epidemic of illegal drug use is nowhere near as dumb / ignorant / laughable as his declaration that as President he want to make eating meat illegal because he personally chooses not to eat meat.

Look, I come here to make fun of the lunatic left...nobody believes either one of them will survive the first Rat primary...they're both idiots and deserve our scorn and particularly our laughter...laughing is how we keep from shooting...capiche?

Look, I come here to make fun of the lunatic left...nobody believes either one of them will survive the first Rat primary...they're both idiots and deserve our scorn and particularly our laughter...laughing is how we keep from shooting...capiche?
To clarify, I was not talking about YOU - sorry for the misunderstanding. I was more questioning the media's / Left's criticism of Booker.

Perhaps Booker's sudden concern for people smoking pot was a warning sign to the Democratic party that Booker is a little too 'moderate' / 'conservative' for them, as the 2020 Dem nomination has all but turned into a contest to see who can 'Out-Extreme' the others.

New Topics

Forum List

Back