Book Reveals Lies in Obama Autobiography

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cl-Mar0PGc]David Maraniss on Obama mythology - YouTube[/ame]

The mythologies range from early on when, for instance, in high school in his memoir he says that he wasn't a starter on his basketball team because he "played black" and the coach "coached white." Of course I discovered that, in fact, Barack Obama was about the eighth or ninth best player on that team, that he was one of the few players who couldn't dunk the ball. So it had nothing to do with race. Everything in his book is seen through the lens of race, and that sometimes distorts things. Like the girlfriend that he writes about in his memoir in New York City, he sort of defines her through the lens of race as a white woman who didn't understand the anger of black people. The real girlfriend, who was Genevieve Cook, had a completely different perspective on race.

There is less known about the current man occupying the Oval Office than anyone before him. The inconsistencies and pure fabrications of his past are astounding. The same mental midgets that screamed daily for eight years about Prescot Bush and Nazi connections--constantly digging through historical records in a desperate search for anything that would damage Bush including his college records--these same people NOW defend a president shrouded utter secrecy Obama won't even release his college transcripts. Dan Rather lost his job and what little credibility he had because he was so overjoyed to report a story that would damage Bush. Could you imagine if the media would scrutinize Obama the same way?

Well this isn't 2008, and the vetting of Obama has been underway for over three years. Obama's entire narrative is going to be revealed for what it is, a lie.

Sad times, Google. Thanks for the You-tube.

Not sad times at all. This election is going to be the ultimate defeat of liberalism and leftist ideology.

FOUR MORE MONTHS, FOUR MORE MONTHS!!!!!

Not sad times at all. This election is going to be the ultimate defeat of liberalism and leftist ideology.

You mean we're going to have an extreme right wing Evangelical Christian Taliban? Only the right wants that. The rest of America will fight against it.

And I don't want corporations running my life. It may be good enough for you, but it's not for me.

You mean we're going to have an extreme right wing Evangelical Christian Taliban? Only the right wants that. The rest of America will fight against it.

And I don't want corporations running my life. It may be good enough for you, but it's not for me.

Don't worry dweeb. A Romney administration will only be 6% evangelical Christian.

Only someone as intellectually dishonest as yourself would compare Evangelical Christians to the Taliban. You are a bigot in every sense of the word. 70% of Americans classify themselves as Christian, and no they don't want to prohibit women from attending school or stone non-believers.

You are the minority. In reality America will not elect someone that does not profess faith. You are so out of touch with reality that you can't even acknowledge this obvious fact.

Also, you are so delusional that you ignore the entire OP which proves Obama is just as delusional as yourself. You both have these beliefs and narratives, the truth be damned.

During the 2008 campaign, Obama frequently suggested his mother had to fight with her health-insurance company for treatment of her cancer because it considered her disease to be a pre-existing condition. In one of the presidential debates with GOP rival John McCain, Obama said:
“For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don’t have to pay her treatment, there’s something fundamentally wrong about that.”
But then earlier this year, journalist Janny Scott cast serious doubt on this version of events in her excellent biography, “A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s mother.” Scott reviewed letters from Dunham to the CIGNA insurance company, and revealed the dispute was over disability coverage, not health insurance coverage (see pages 335-339). ‘The Road We’ve Traveled:’ A misleading account of Obama’s mother and her insurance dispute - The Washington Post

Obama has no shame. He is fine with lying about an exploiting the death of his mother.

This election is going to reveal Obama for what he is.

I'm worried about the ensuing riots, Google.

Anything done to quell them will be demonized by the MSM into presidential weakness. There's not going to be a 100-day reprieve for any Republican or Conservative should we win.

I saw Maranis interviewed. He and the book is very pro-Obama.

Yeah, which makes his revelations even more fascinating. Maranis couldn't understand why conservatives were using his unearthing of the inconsistencies and pure lies in Obama's autobiography against Obama.

Did you watch the video? Is the OP incorrect? Did Maranis' new book reveal Obama completely lied about several aspects of his past, or did it not?

The fact that he is a Obama supporter doesn't change those facts.

Only a complete idiot like yourself thinks our 2 Options are Obama's Far left utopia or a Right wing Taliban.

Romney is a very Moderate to Liberal Republican, but keep trying to run with that Tired old Narrative.

After Limbaugh picked up on this Maranis came out trying to retract and defend Obama, but it's too late. His entire book debunks Obama's lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jbu8y9IKrc]David Maraniss in Crisis Over Book Fallout pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

And I don't want corporations runninOg my life. It may be good enough for you, but it's not for me.

The United States was founded by Christian men using Judeo-Christian ethics and edicts as a premise for laws and a tolerance and acceptance for all non-Christians and non-believers. If having a government or dictator run your life, perhaps North Korea or Cuba is more suited for you.

And I don't want corporations runninOg my life. It may be good enough for you, but it's not for me.

The United States was founded by Christian men using Judeo-Christian ethics and edicts as a premise for laws and a tolerance and acceptance for all non-Christians and non-believers. If having a government or dictator run your life, perhaps North Korea or Cuba is more suited for you.
“The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion”
* - George Washington

“The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion”
* - George Washington

George Washington said no such thing, it was misattributed.

The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.

This statement was made by an official representative of the U.S., but is actually a line from the English version of the Treaty of Tripoli of 1796, initially signed by a representative of the US on 4 November 1796 during Washington's presidency, approved by Congress 7 June 1797 and finally signed by President John Adams on 10 June 1797. Article 11 of it reads:

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion,— as it has in itself no character or enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen,— and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

Only a complete idiot like yourself thinks our 2 Options are Obama's Far left utopia or a Right wing Taliban.

Romney is a very Moderate to Liberal Republican, but keep trying to run with that Tired old Narrative.

So, in your world, Obama is far left and Romney is Moderate? Can I get some of what you're smoking?

Obama is a manufactured fruad and a lot of you fell for it..

that's the sad thing

Forum List

Back