Book of mormons another gospel.

As the CONSTITUTION directly states "NO RELIGIOUS TEST", I'll accept the Founders MEANT that.

The founders didn't know about Jim Jones, David Koresh or the Mormans.

Jim Jone's religion was communism. And no they didnt know about that.

Nor did they forsee David Koresh and the small miniscule impact he had on American society.

Regardless, they wrote the Constitution to protect people from corrupt individuals like yourself.

I do not now nor will I ever seek public office.

The founders didn't know about Jim Jones, David Koresh or the Mormans.

Nor did they forsee David Koresh and the small miniscule impact he had on American society.

Regardless, they wrote the Constitution to protect people from corrupt individuals like yourself.

You would however violate the law and the Constitution because of religious bigotry.

You would however violate the law and the Constitution because of religious bigotry.

Romney's faith is attracting the same trash talk Obama's birthplace has. Both are way off base.

Romney's faith is attracting the same trash talk Obama's birthplace has. Both are way off base.

If it was just his and the Morman "faith" I woldn't give a rats ass. Through thier "missions" they destroy indigenous culture and spread global mental illness. Thier goal is no less insidious than Islam.

Last edited:
We destroy "indigent" cultures? By teaching them to love their families, be honest, love their neighbor as themselves, to work hard, etc?

BTW you do know what indigent means, right?

Cant help but notice that my point was ignored.

"Indigent" ? Without resources or an address in the community?...AKA homeless?

Please dont insult my intelligence. You know what my point was. And that was a side issue.

A side issue where you insulted my intellegence?

Assuming your way is better than some other peoples way is pompus hubris. does that satisfy your intelligence?

Forum List

Back