'Booger'

lilbug

Jul 13, 2011
He came to me with that name...I have shortened to 'Boo' . He is a 7-month-old Min-Pin mix. Monday, he gets neuter!

The pic of the fur baby on my profile is Buttercup. Sadly, I lost her a few months ago to illness. Just havin' a hard time letting her go.

100_0225.jpg

I had a black cat I named booger. Best cat ever! A good friend who acted more like a dog.
Something got him though....
Now I am just stuck with the other two idiot cats, sweet but not too bright.

He came to me with that name...I have shortened to 'Boo' . He is a 7-month-old Min-Pin mix. Monday, he gets neuter!

The pic of the fur baby on my profile is Buttercup. Sadly, I lost her a few months ago to illness. Just havin' a hard time letting her go.

100_0225.jpg

Don't neuter him. Let him have fun at least once.

Yeah, two cats here too, Francie and Ethel, not too bright, but they are so loveable! I had Ethel's sister and named her Lucy, but she was the runt and did not make it. Found out when I went to get Ethel spayed, he is a HE, poor thing, will probably have a 'gender' issues now! :)

I loves fur kids. Whether mine or not. I feel your pain.

I wish I would have never had Gracie spayed. She's such a sweetheart.

I loves fur kids. Whether mine or not. I feel your pain.

I wish I would have never had Gracie spayed. She's such a sweetheart.

Ugh...I can't even really talk about her yet without choking up. I've had a lot of pets, but she was one in a million. Boo is comin' along though. Bless his hyper little behind!

:(

Hard as it seems....it will eventually ease. Has she come to visit you yet to let you know she's ok?

:(

Hard as it seems....it will eventually ease. Has she come to visit you yet to let you know she's ok?

How the heck did you know I'm waiting for her to do just that??!!

Because they do it when you are at your most vulnerable. She will come. Maybe not as herself, but she will send a message. One dog sent a love bird. The other sent a field full of dragonflies. The cat sent another cat knowing I am not really a cat person so he sent a girl cat that barks and acts like a dog. Messages that they are well....and my grieving could rest.
Has anything happened out of the ordinary lately? Maybe she already sent the message but you missed it because of your own grief.

Actually.....Booger may be the messenger.

Well, I'm sitting here, my eyes so filled with tears I can barely see, 'cause another friend actually suggested this. His breeds are so completely different than Buttercup, but when I went to teach him all of Buttercup's tricks, he learned them, did them liked he already knew them at only 8 weeks old, he has this little yelp like her, and Buttercup had a habit of getting her toy and bumping folks in the back of the legs while they walked to get them to play with her, Boo does the same thing. I keep mistakeningly calling him Buttercup and so do my friends....

When I first got Boo, a friend got him for me, and I did not want him at all...he wasn't Buttercup, I refused to get close to him, so perhaps you're right, my grief has not allowed me to see Buttercup's message. I think I need to pay more attention now and let her go on her journey and rest in peace.

Thank you Gracie.

100_0225.jpg

neuter him before he has fun.....and let him off the chain

100_0225.jpg

Yes, let him off the chain!

100_0225.jpg

Yeah, he's getting neutered on Monday. Hoping it will calm him down, he is unbelievably hyper. He is only the chain when I am working 'cause he is still too young to be let loose in the house and trust not to get into something that can hurt him and I can't work and keep an eye on him. With Buttercup, I had a pet door and and fenced yard, but not here. I absolutely detest having him on the chain. When he is outside, he runs onto the highway. My house sits right next to a major, busy highway...HWY 54, lots of traffic. It would absolutely devastate me if he got hit. I can't lose another fur baby this soon.

Forum List

Back