Booed For "White Lives Matter"

Another PoliticalChic FAIL thread.

Why so afraid to answer the question: Do you agree with the behavior, the attitude toward 'white lives matter'?

It's because you Liberals are kept marching lock-step, and are never allowed to offer an opinion outside of the orthodoxy.

Mindless drones......

White lives always matter. What a silly OP.

White lives are less likely to be given jail time for the same crime.
White lives are less likely to be killed or brutalized by police.
White lives matter but I'm not sure why we need a special campaign when everyone already knows.
Except all those blacks who booed and appeared ready to riot because someone dared to say all life matters. The truth is, life doesn't matter to the left.

If someone thinks "black lives matter" means "white lives don't matter", that's shows a problem with the thought processes of that person.

In the minds of such racially polarized righties, you can't help blacks without hurting whites. Their world is white vs. black, and if one side wins, the other has to lose.

Contrast that to the liberals, who don't think of the world in black vs. white terms, and think everyone can win. Only in the sick, ugly rightie world of does elevating blacks mean trashing whites. They're welcome to stew in hatred in their vile world, but nobody else wants to live in it with them.
Are you talking about the black people who booed?

White lives matter but I'm not sure why we need a special campaign when everyone already knows.
Except all those blacks who booed and appeared ready to riot because someone dared to say all life matters. The truth is, life doesn't matter to the left.

What riot readiness are you talking about?

Any time blacks start getting vocal in their protest, violence is likely.

So booing indicates a readiness to riot?

So booing indicates a readiness to riot?
When black ppl do it.

This is the thing about forums like this: the more people post the easier it is to see who they really are. Racists can only obscure their racism for so long, and then the mask slips. There is no longer any doubt about you.

More....truth!

OMalley_All_Lives_Matter.jpg

if all lives matter then stop all these wars, this country's fighting.Open up the job market,put Americans back to work.

When you have a group of people speaking up about something they feel is an injustice, you have to address that specific issue. When we take a a slogan like "Black lives matter," and then you come back with "White lives matter too," or "All lives matter," you've completely missed the point. No one said, "Only black lives matter." They're not booing the concept of all life mattering. They're booing the fact that he's evading the issue but trying to argue semantics. Of course all lives matter. But the black community feels as though the establishment values their lives less than everyone else's. So it's like the kid in the room raising his hand because he feels overlooked and saying, "Hey, I'm here." Would we respond with, "Yes, we're all here?" That response doesn't address his feelings of being neglected.

When you have a group of people speaking up about something they feel is an injustice, you have to address that specific issue. When we take a a slogan like "Black lives matter," and then you come back with "White lives matter too," or "All lives matter," you've completely missed the point. No one said, "Only black lives matter." They're not booing the concept of all life mattering. They're booing the fact that he's evading the issue but trying to argue semantics. Of course all lives matter. But the black community feels as though the establishment values their lives less than everyone else's. So it's like the kid in the room raising his hand because he feels overlooked and saying, "Hey, I'm here." Would we respond with, "Yes, we're all here?" That response doesn't address his feelings of being neglected.

^^^ What a shill ^^^

Forum List

Back