Boobs - What's the "big"deal.....?

I recently lost 100 lbs. I went from a DD to a B/C. Guys still stare at the boobs. It doesn't make a difference.

But I will say, most guys comment on legs more. I think a nice pair of toned long legs will catch a guys attention before a good rack will.

When a female wears a pushup bra, a blouse or shirt two times too small and walks around other men......it probably more than likely will happen = getting stared at. Some women bring it on theirselves....getting stares and glances....but get angered at catcalls and stares.

If a female wears a tight shift, two sizes too small and it is very low cut, with a pushup bra.....she probably is more than likely going to get noticed.

Had a woman at a Chinese restaurant this past Sunday walk in, wearing a white dress...that was really tight, and her breast were perky and tight against her dress. A short haired brunette, about 5'8" tall, and around 160 pounds, walked into the Chinese restaurant with about a half a dozen others. She stared at me while I was checking out. Everyone else was mingling and walking in, getting seated.....AND SHE STARED at me...and as I will describe, overtly.

Another female - blonde - "D" cups done the same thing about a week or two before. Tight clothes......too tight in my opinion, and her perky "D"'s were pressing hard against her attire. They were covered, but just distinguished in her REALLY TIGHT clothes. And she acted like a snob when I looked at her.

Yeah I know, I have been called a "threat" before and a danger to some women...as I have been described as a person whom "Drools" over all gorgeous women. I have been "led" that married women are not safe around me, and that I am not to be around certain women......or I will be severely retaliated against.....yeah - yeah - yeah.

But if a woman wears a tight shirt or blouse, adds a pushup bra to her attire and walks around a bunch of men....especially if for whatever reason her nipples are bursting out of her blouse ( as I have seen before ) ; she will more than likely get noticed; ALONG WITH her pin stripped dress slacks that are two sizes too small and hug the buttocks and hips. So if women do not want to get stared at.......Don't wear clothes that are too sizes too small, blouses and pushup bras...where their oversized breast are pushing tirelessly against their blouse / shirt. And don't wear low cut shirts when you have "C" or "D" size cup breast.....and the only thing covered is the nipples.

It happens where I live. Women, "stuck up".....but dress to get other mens attention, and a stare or glance. Some with wedding bands.....and some without.

Shadow 355

I recently lost 100 lbs. I went from a DD to a B/C. Guys still stare at the boobs. It doesn't make a difference.

But I will say, most guys comment on legs more. I think a nice pair of toned long legs will catch a guys attention before a good rack will.

When a female wears a pushup bra, a blouse or shirt two times too small and walks around other men......it probably more than likely will happen = getting stared at. Some women bring it on theirselves....getting stares and glances....but get angered at catcalls and stares.

If a female wears a tight shift, two sizes too small and it is very low cut, with a pushup bra.....she probably is more than likely going to get noticed.

Had a woman at a Chinese restaurant this past Sunday walk in, wearing a white dress...that was really tight, and her breast were perky and tight against her dress. A short haired brunette, about 5'8" tall, and around 160 pounds, walked into the Chinese restaurant with about a half a dozen others. She stared at me while I was checking out. Everyone else was mingling and walking in, getting seated.....AND SHE STARED at me...and as I will describe, overtly.

Another female - blonde - "D" cups done the same thing about a week or two before. Tight clothes......too tight in my opinion, and her perky "D"'s were pressing hard against her attire. They were covered, but just distinguished in her REALLY TIGHT clothes. And she acted like a snob when I looked at her.

Yeah I know, I have been called a "threat" before and a danger to some women...as I have been described as a person whom "Drools" over all gorgeous women. I have been "led" that married women are not safe around me, and that I am not to be around certain women......or I will be severely retaliated against.....yeah - yeah - yeah.

But if a woman wears a tight shirt or blouse, adds a pushup bra to her attire and walks around a bunch of men....especially if for whatever reason her nipples are bursting out of her blouse ( as I have seen before ) ; she will more than likely get noticed; ALONG WITH her pin stripped dress slacks that are two sizes too small and hug the buttocks and hips. So if women do not want to get stared at.......Don't wear clothes that are too sizes too small, blouses and pushup bras...where their oversized breast are pushing tirelessly against their blouse / shirt. And don't wear low cut shirts when you have "C" or "D" size cup breast.....and the only thing covered is the nipples.

It happens where I live. Women, "stuck up".....but dress to get other mens attention, and a stare or glance. Some with wedding bands.....and some without.

Shadow 355

Eh, I appreciate when a guy looks at me. Yes, I dress in what makes me feel comfortable and what is appropriate for my surroundings (work, going out etc)

But, I am not going to lie. I dress like I do to get attention. I don't mean for men to be disgusting and rude about it..but if I notice a guy checking me out and appreciating what he sees... of course I like it.

Who wouldn't.

Questions to guys:

Are big boobs the most attractive thing about a woman? The biggest turn on?
If not, what is?

Question to girls:

Does it annoy you men are fixated on boobs?

If i's not all about Boobs, what physical feature drives you wild?

Not all are a big deal

Not all what.... ?

Forum List

Back