"Boobers", run with Sarah Palin breast implant rumor

I cannot abide Palin but really, whose business is it other than hers if she had a boob job? Just because she was a candidate for VEEP two years ago we now have a right to intrude into every area of her life?
Yes, she puts herself front and center at every opportunity.

Has Palin actually denied the allegation?

If she has nothing to hide, why doesn't she just end the speculation and provide proof she didn't have a boob job?

Maybe she needed a little more height to see Russia from Alaska?

" In the middle of the Bering Strait are two small, sparsely populated islands: Big Diomede, which sits in Russian territory, and Little Diomede, which is part of the United States. At their closest, these two islands are a little less than two and a half miles apart, which means that, on a clear day, you can definitely see one from the other."

"You can also see Russia from other points in Alaska. According to a New York Times article written in the waning years of the Cold War (when the Alaska-Siberia border was known as the "Ice Curtain"), if you stand on high ground on the tip of St. Lawrence Island—a larger Alaskan island in the Bering Sea, southwest of the Diomedes—you can see the Russian mainland, about 37 miles away. The same article claims that you can see Russia from the Tin City Air Force facility at Cape Prince of Wales, which is the westernmost point of the mainland Americas. The station chief at Tin City confirms that, for roughly half the year, you can see Siberian mountain ranges from the highest part of the facility."

Can you really see Russia from Alaska? - By Nina Shen Rastogi - Slate Magazine

That joke is sooo old.

633818731655076140-hey.jpg

Why are some people pretending this is a big partisan attack from the left?

No my friends this comes from an evil that is much more powerful and more sinister than politics.

Celebrity gossip. *shudder*

Glad it's over though.

Has Palin actually denied the allegation?

If she has nothing to hide, why doesn't she just end the speculation and provide proof she didn't have a boob job?

Yes she has denied it.

Hot Air Palin: No, I haven’t had implants

I find it odd that she has not provided certified proof ......A Certificate of Natural Breasts....from the State of Alaska

She could easily end the speculation

I would be willing to make the sacrifice to find out for certain
:eusa_drool:

:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back