"Boobers", run with Sarah Palin breast implant rumor

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Liberal Website Starts Rumor Sarah Palin Has Gotten Breast Implants | NewsBusters.org
Michelle Malkin Media Starting to Run With Rumor That Sarah Palin Got Breast Implants

Via Newsbusters — Over the weekend, a Reuters photographer took this picture of Sarah and Todd Palin at the Belmont Stakes in New York:

Palinboobs1.jpg

The liberal blog Wonkette asked if Palin had purchased herself a couple of “luxury items,” and of course HuffPo ran with it. Then somebody at the Boston Herald picked it up. Then the Toronto Sun. Then Fox Boston (I’m not really one to talk though, because I started the same rumor last year about Al Gore).

Sometimes I think that the left simply forgets that they’re not looking at Tina Fey.
:lol:

Alas, the "boob truther" movement, born of a left of center blog (Wonkette) would race around the Enter-toobs and some MSM outlets only a short while until a right of center blog (JammieWearingFool) would produce "Smoking Gun Evidence Palin Did Not Have Boob Job". It would have been nice to linger for a few weeks on the happy subject of Sarah Palin's boobs but it simply was not meant to be. And now that you know, the rest of the story, we can return just a little sadly to the more hum-drum parts of our internet lives. A sad, sad tragic day for would be "boobers" ... Andrew Sullivan hardest hit.

JammieWearingFool

Since this photo surfaced the other day and the kiddies on the left suggested Sarah Palin may have had some breast augmentation, much amusement and discussion has followed, with even the guttersnipes at Media Matters getting their panties in a knot.

Well thanks to tipster Mark, we can now lay this absurd rumor to rest. As can be seen in this photo taken in Kuwait in July 2007, more than a year before most people ever heard of her, they're all real, baby.

Palinboobs2.jpg

:clap2:

I suppose the "Boobers" haven't heard of the $60 Victoria Secret padded/push up bra that adds two cup sizes?

Ya think maybe it's possible Sarah (and her daughters) have? :eusa_think:

:rofl:

Liberal Website Starts Rumor Sarah Palin Has Gotten Breast Implants | NewsBusters.org
Michelle Malkin Media Starting to Run With Rumor That Sarah Palin Got Breast Implants

Via Newsbusters — Over the weekend, a Reuters photographer took this picture of Sarah and Todd Palin at the Belmont Stakes in New York:

Palinboobs1.jpg

The liberal blog Wonkette asked if Palin had purchased herself a couple of “luxury items,” and of course HuffPo ran with it. Then somebody at the Boston Herald picked it up. Then the Toronto Sun. Then Fox Boston (I’m not really one to talk though, because I started the same rumor last year about Al Gore).

Sometimes I think that the left simply forgets that they’re not looking at Tina Fey.

Alas, the "boob truther" movement, born of a left of center blog (Wonkette) would race around the Enter-toobs and some MSM outlets only a short while until a right of center blog (JammieWearingFool) would produce "Smoking Gun Evidence Palin Did Not Have Boob Job". It would have been nice to linger for a few weeks on the happy subject of Sarah Palin's boobs but it simply was not meant to be. And now that you know, the rest of the story, we can return just a little sadly to the more hum-drum parts of our internet lives. A sad, sad tragic day for would be "boobers" ... Andrew Sullivan hardest hit.

JammieWearingFool

Since this photo surfaced the other day and the kiddies on the left suggested Sarah Palin may have had some breast augmentation, much amusement and discussion has followed, with even the guttersnipes at Media Matters getting their panties in a knot.

Well thanks to tipster Mark, we can now lay this absurd rumor to rest. As can be seen in this photo taken in Kuwait in July 2007, more than a year before most people ever heard of her, they're all real, baby.

Palinboobs2.jpg

I'm surprised the "Boobers" haven't gone with the "Preggers" and started a rumor she's in the early stages of pregnancy--carrying another Downs baby.

That'd be on their level.... :rolleyes:

Who CARES what size Sarah Palin's boobs are? I, for one, don't give a shit. :rolleyes:

By the way, I have family members who've gotten boob jobs. BOTH of them were SO impressed with themselves aftewards they wore the MOST revealing clothing---and would flash anyone and let them feel them if they wanted to.

One was a middle aged mother of 4 adult children. The other a recent college grad--the plastic work was her graduation present.

:rofl:

Sarah doesn't seem to be following this pattern, so I'm guessing she's gotten hold of the Victoria Secret bras....or is pregnant. One or the other...

But I don't think she's had a boob job. :rolleyes:

Palinboobs1.jpg

JammieWearingFool

Palinboobs2.jpg

I'm surprised the "Boobers" haven't gone with the "Preggers" and started a rumor she's in the early stages of pregnancy--carrying another Downs baby.

Who CARES what size Sarah Palin's boobs are? I, for one, don't give a shit. :rolleyes:

Yeah, "preggers" is more their level. (I did note, A. Sullivan hardest hit though) However, neither having a baby nor having knockers (of any size) is indicative of, well anything really. Just goes to show that Palin is still fair game for anyone who wants to take a swing at her for any reason whatsoever.

cherry picking the pictures.

It looks less impressive from the side.

palin2.jpg

Hey! :tongue:

That pic is available at the link (with words to that effect). Not trying to fool anyone here. Just sharing the, er... "news". :eusa_whistle:

On Edit:

That said, the picture above does seem to indicate that Sarah could give Michelle Obama a run for her money in the arm wrestling department.

Last edited:

Sarah and Todd Palin?

BTW, does it really matter if she got implants? Is that something for a woman to be ashamed of? I just don't see why it matters at all.

Shame we can't do a brain implant for about everyone in Washington.

I cannot abide Palin but really, whose business is it other than hers if she had a boob job? Just because she was a candidate for VEEP two years ago we now have a right to intrude into every area of her life?

It would have been nice to linger for a few weeks on the happy subject of Sarah Palin's boobs but it simply was not meant to be

Yes....
I would like to talk about her boobs for a while longer, please.

Boobies are cool :D

Forum List

Back