Boob job in a bottle

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
It promises to spell the end for push-up bras, padding and expensive silicone implants.

A small tube of cream dubbed the ‘boob job in a bottle’ can increase a woman’s bust size by half a cup, if its makers’ claims are to be believed.

And at £125 for a 100ml pot, it is a far cheaper option than spending thousands of pounds on breast enlargement surgery.

Women using the gel rub it into their chest every day for less than two months, after which, manufacturers Rodial claim, their bust will be firmer and up to two-and-a-half centimetres larger while skin will be less wrinkled.

The cream, called Boob Job and already on sale in John Lewis, contains natural chemicals which supposedly increase the number of fat cells in the breast.

Celebrity devotees of this type of treatment are said to include actress Scarlett Johansson, Victoria Beckham and Kelly Brook.

Read more: Rodial Boob Job gel: Cream which increases bust size goes on sale for £125 | Mail Online

Look - it really works!

Mona-Lisa-Tour-USA.jpg

Pardon me Ladies .. just browsing.....:eusa_eh:

eh...I wonder what it does to lips...

Last edited:
I wouldn't want Lisa Rinna's lips, but some men find that sexy I guess. I hope this product has a warning label. Sometimes you CAN have too much of a good thing.

c307f2d3e8.jpg

A side effect, is for men who rub it into their partners chest every day after which, their dick will be firmer and up to two-and-a-half centimeters longer after every application :eusa_drool:

A side effect, is for men who rub it into their partners chest every day after which, their dick will be firmer and up to two-and-a-half centimeters longer after every application :eusa_drool:

:eusa_hand:...enough is enough...

Forum List

Back