Boo-hoo... poor Hussein! Mistaken for valet..No where equal to being mistaken for a President!!!

Michelle at Target pic.

Mrs_Obama_shopping_at_Target_110929.jpg

Obama is an example of what happens when you Race mix black and white, you get a smarter Negro who is better able to damage the White Race, a race he despises and has no respect for.

Being asked to take things off shelves as a taller woman is the new Jim Crow.

But even Michelle Obama doesn’t think this. Two years ago, she told David Letterman about the same incident:

I thought I was undercover. I have to tell you something about this trip though. No one knew that was me because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in the detergent aisle, and she said — I kid you not — she said, ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something,’ and I thought, ‘Oh, cover’s blown.’ She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not…And the only thing she said — I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good. ... She had no idea who I was. I thought, as soon as she walked up — I was with my assistant, and I said, ‘This is it, it’s over. We’re going to have to leave.’ She just needed the detergent.

Charming and funny two years ago. Racism now.

Worth repeating:

Such a great public service announcement!
BIG BOLD LETTERS!!! USE COMMON SENSE!
1) Don't rob a convenience store.
2) Don't fight a policeman when he stops you
3) and try to take his gun.
4) And when he yells at you to stop with his gun drawn, just stop. -

Forum List

Back