Boo hoo.. freakin' media tries to make criminal illegal deportation a sob story

capt.233b188d42ec4b10a063764fcb0b9eb5-233b188d42ec4b10a063764fcb0b9eb5-0.jpg

So what will this bitch be when she grows up? A college graduate prostitute with 6 kids and a gang banger boy friend who never finished 8th grade. A real love match!

Last edited:
There are clearly people within the United States of America who want the abolish border control alltogether. There is a well backed political program; a plan to open the borders up and, furthermore, to grant instant amnesy and eventual citizenship to over 12 million illegals currantly residing in the country.

Every good social studies student knows that propoganda campaigns are a vital part of any political agenda. Poor, disadvantaged, women & children are often portraid as victims of some horrendous injustice. Afetr all, who hates children ?

The question remains: Are the American people willing to stand up for the sovereignty of their country or not?

What becomes of the Constitution and other American cultural values in the process of uncontrolled open borders and an economy with over 15% of its workforce made up of illegals?

Finally: Are the American people even in control of the future of their own country?

Maybe it is already too late . . . . .

Last edited:
There are clearly people within the United States of America who want the abolish border control alltogether. There is a well backed political program; a plan to open the borders up and, furthermore, to grant instant amnesy and eventual citizenship to over 12 million illegals currantly residing in the country.

Every good social studies student knows that propoganda campaigns are a vital part of any political agenda. Poor, disadvantaged, women & children are often portraid as victims of some horrendous injustice. Afetr all, who hates children ?

The question remains: Are the American people willing to stand up for the sovereignty of their country or not?

What becomes of the Constitution and other American cultural values in the process of uncontrolled open borders and an economy with over 15% of its workforce made up of illegals?

Finally: Are the American people even in control of the future of their own country?

Maybe it is already too late . . . . .

A heavy campaign showing the truth to the world. That Latino invaders are not going to share the immigrant spotlight with people of other races from other countries. Their DREAM is a Latino/Hispanic/Mexican/brown people run United States.:evil:

They are not too bright. They really believe that the 'open border' stops with them. They don't realize that open borders mean north, east, south and west......duh! You will hear them scream all the way to Mars when they realize that they have been outnumbered!!! Ahhh.....vengeance is sweet!

Ga. college student a reluctant immigration symbol - Yahoo! News

God do I hate this shit...

The woman is an illegal.. hence a criminal... and it's all about the boo hoo sob story

Let me guess... she's getting in state resident tuition rates too :rolleyes:

I agree, they're even letting her finish her education, paid fo, at least in part, by our taxes, before shipping her home. You want a sob story, how about our family friends who fled Hungary when the communists took over and in spite of my families best efforts, were never allowed into this country, they lived out their lives in Canada. How about my brother's mother in law who was never allowed to come to this country to see her grandchildren in their own home?

Allowing ANY illegal to stay is a slap in the face to all legal immigrants in this nation, not to mention the millions of people who've been denied entry to this country and didn't break in.

And how dare she compare anti-immigrant with anti-illegals? They are NOT the same in the slightest.

'She completed high school in Georgia and went on to Kennesaw State, from which she graduated Wednesday with a major in political science with a legal studies concentration and minor in French.'

How did she get in without the 'Dream Act'???? Who paid for her studies??? Something smells fishy. Just a few questions is all.

So what will this bitch be when she grows up? A college graduate prostitute with 6 kids and a gang banger boy friend who never finished 8th grade. A real love match!

Er, no. She just did a law degree and a minor in French. Besides graduating elementary school, your bona fides are?

So she should have no problem getting back into this country LEGALLY, after being shipped home.

Er, no. She just did a law degree and a minor in French. Besides graduating elementary school, your bona fides are?

So she should have no problem getting back into this country LEGALLY, after being shipped home.

Agreed....

Ga. college student a reluctant immigration symbol - Yahoo! News

God do I hate this shit...

The woman is an illegal.. hence a criminal... and it's all about the boo hoo sob story

Let me guess... she's getting in state resident tuition rates too :rolleyes:

I agree, they're even letting her finish her education, paid fo, at least in part, by our taxes, before shipping her home. You want a sob story, how about our family friends who fled Hungary when the communists took over and in spite of my families best efforts, were never allowed into this country, they lived out their lives in Canada. How about my brother's mother in law who was never allowed to come to this country to see her grandchildren in their own home?

Allowing ANY illegal to stay is a slap in the face to all legal immigrants in this nation, not to mention the millions of people who've been denied entry to this country and didn't break in.

And how dare she compare anti-immigrant with anti-illegals? They are NOT the same in the slightest.

It is not in LA RAZAs agenda to have immigrants of other races or ethnic groups to land in the US to compete with the invading Latino.

Forum List

Back