boo fucking hoo obama

LOL - look at Michelle's quote:

Mrs. Obama, who sat with her husband for the interview in the Oval Office, said marriage doesn't necessarily become easier just because a couple moves into a big white house with servants and security at every turn.

IF A WHITE FIRST-LADY HAD SAID THAT THEY'D BE CALLED A RACIST!!

Mrs. Obama, who sat with her husband for the interview in the Oval Office, said marriage doesn't necessarily become easier just because a couple moves into a big white house with servants and security at every turn.

Why would they be called a racist?

Why would they be called a racist?

I was wondering that myself!

I think there are some severe, I mean SEVERE cases of MES (Michelle Envy Syndrome) going around, LOL....

babybarry.jpg

Must be a slow news day for some, including the Seattle paper who thought this was somehow important, as well as the whiner who whined about Obama whining.

One post, double fail. :lol:

The OP referencing the Seattle newspaper is an AP story and the Whiner-in-Chief piece is from The Nation....Two well vetted Obammy sycophants.

Not The Nation, but the New York Times magazine. Hot damn, does that mean YOU fucked up too? Imagine that...

And who cares which newspaper carried it? The fact that ANY news outlet thought it deemed repeating just looks like fill to me. There's plenty of serious stuff that's "newsy" which was MY point.

I'd like to challenge Countess to PUBLICLY show, as she accused me in private, exactly how my post is racist.

Stupid ****.

I have come to the conclusion that those who use the race card every time someone says something they don't like, i.e., accusing that person of racism based upon nothing except said racist doesn't like a person who coincidentally is black, are racists themselves. They see everything in terms of race. Everything. Calling a white person a racist every time you don't agree with them is, in and of itself, racism.

Last edited:
I'd like to challenge Countess to PUBLICLY show, as she accused me in private, exactly how my post is racist.

Stupid ****.

I have come to the conclusion that those who use the race card every time someone says something they don't like, i.e., accusing that person of racism based upon nothing except said racist doesn't like a person who coincidentally is black, are racists themselves. They see everything in terms of race. Everything. Calling a white person a racist every time you don't agree with them is, in and of itself, racism.

I trust you privately told her to fuck off?

Well he did work as a lawyer for Acorn, defending them when they got in trouble and all that good stuff.

Bringing this up again, himself, is really stupid. The issue was dead, for all intents and purposes.

It's like if you all gouged open an old scar with with a wood rasp, saying, "Damn I really hated this fucking sore on my arm, the son of a bitch!"

Who the fuck is carrying the strategic ball for Obama's team? They should be fired.

I'm telling you, Obama's entire strategy is his belief that just being himself is good enough, and if he wants it, it will come into being. If not legally, illegally, just as good. No matter how low he sinks in the eyes of the American people, he will not swerve from his committment to screw them at every opportunity because HE HATES THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. He hates America. His only purpose as president is to change America into something that is no longer America. If he fails, he will see it as our failure, not his. And believe me, he won't fail before he tries to tromp the rights of every person who makes the mistake of standing in his way.

Stupid ****.

Who is the Countess? Moi? I've never sent you a PM. Must be some other royalty.

Forum List

Back