Bonzi's Question of the Day: What's On Your Mind (Right now!?)

Our house would be knock out gorgeous with a little work. Sucks. We desperately need to redo the kitchen.
I just have to get a higher paying job cause I throw up every time I walk in there....
Been there...I got to have a good kitchen...it's the heart of the house.
It is expeeensive even if you do the work yourself. But way worth it.

you're a great catch. how in the world you don't have a woman is beyond me... of course, I'm sure you are also careful.......

Our house would be knock out gorgeous with a little work. Sucks. We desperately need to redo the kitchen.
I just have to get a higher paying job cause I throw up every time I walk in there....
Been there...I got to have a good kitchen...it's the heart of the house.
It is expeeensive even if you do the work yourself. But way worth it.

you're a great catch. how in the world you don't have a woman is beyond me... of course, I'm sure you are also careful.......

Thank you, but I have my issues as well. Been around a person who actually really has ADD much?
It's not easy.

I wonder why everyone calls me on my lunch hour.
Are they trying to avoid me or annoy me?
I am sorry honey. I thought we could get more time to talk freely. It's OK you hang up the phone.. I understand.

What;s on my mind?

The killer corned beef sandwich I had for lunch and wondering why I wait for St Pattys Day to have one..

(I love corned beef, I also love a reuben and a monte cristo) I rarely have any of these because the places hubby likes to go doesn't serve them.... :(

Wondering how to approach my job search. Feeling a bit overwhelmed!

(I love corned beef, I also love a reuben and a monte cristo) I rarely have any of these because the places hubby likes to go doesn't serve them.... :(

Wondering how to approach my job search. Feeling a bit overwhelmed!
Perseverance. I know that isn't much help, but it is mandatory. Good Luck, and make your hubby take you out for a reuben.

I hate job hunting! I'm too old for this crap! But, once I get into it, it's fun. Fortunately, there is no "rush" but still.....
Have actually enrolled in some talent networks this morning, thinking about whether it's worth it to join the Society for Human Resource Management. I've been out of HR for over 20 years... so, thinking it might be a waste of money...

I hate job hunting! I'm too old for this crap! But, once I get into it, it's fun. Fortunately, there is no "rush" but still.....
Have actually enrolled in some talent networks this morning, thinking about whether it's worth it to join the Society for Human Resource Management. I've been out of HR for over 20 years... so, thinking it might be a waste of money...
It may be worthwhile. A lot of shit have changed since then and not necessarily for the better.

It may be worthwhile. A lot of shit have changed since then and not necessarily for the better.

I'm not even sure I want an HR job at this point, I will have to start over (as a grunt)
Of course, the other options are high end secretary or sales...

'm not even sure I want an HR job at this point, I will have to start over (as a grunt)
Of course, the other options are high end secretary or sales...
That would keep you busy...

Forum List

Back