Bonzi

i have called bonzi a fake since the beginning of her time.....hold by that....

in what way do you think that I am fake sb? you don't think I'm a 51 y/o woman? You don't think I'm married? You don't think they way I come across on line is really what I am like....? just wondering....

i dont believe a word that comes outta your lying fingers...if i have given you any other impression that is my bad

i have called bonzi a fake since the beginning of her time.....hold by that....

in what way do you think that I am fake sb? you don't think I'm a 51 y/o woman? You don't think I'm married? You don't think they way I come across on line is really what I am like....? just wondering....

i dont believe a word that comes outta your lying fingers...if i have given you any other impression that is my bad

ooooookay..... I really don't have any impression other that think it's odd you don't believe anything I say for no good reason... must be something else....

....... and your intuition is totally off (terrible) if you think I am not a 51 year old married woman.
Other stuff I might not blame you for not believing, but the above is 100% truth.

The first ten seconds. Just watch. Then tell me "it's just a dog. They have no souls". It's a painful 10 seconds. Tore my heart out.

I think this is why I hold back from you so much. When you dismiss the love we feel from our fur babies....it hurts our souls and our hearts for those of us who know that love and maybe you never let your guard down long enough to experience it yourself.

I don't trust people very much. Nor like them. One time, an online friend said something to me about 10 years ago. I never really even considered it until she said it in a post to me. It was along the lines of:

"God knows your past, your hurts, your pain, your feelings of being unloved by humans that crossed your path. This is why He sent you his other messengers of love. Animals. He knows you trust them more, so he shows himself to you through them."
And he has sent me quite a few very wonderful friends in the shape of critters. And they all have souls because they came from Him.

You will never find someone that will love you more than a dog or a cat or a horse or whatever. They love unconditionally. They will never hurt you, nor betray you, nor leave you willingly, nor judge you, nor pull away when you are at your worst due to whatever it is that upsets you. They are there for keeps.

And when you can feel that for yourself, then you will know.
I hope you do.

Case in point,

there are reasons.....1. you called me old and bitter i do believe and ask why....you back pedaled....2. you claims of being an ass licking christian...that just makes me laugh 3. you have kids who have never tossed a tantrum 4. you seem to claim to be married but troll this forum for men like a french ho...now those are just my opinions but you ask what are my reasons you have them.....plus you attacked def when he was doing nothing but being a friend to you and white knighting for you...

i trust my gut a lot more than any net poster....

there are reasons.....1. you called me old and bitter i do believe and ask why....you back pedaled....2. you claims of being an ass licking christian...that just makes me laugh 3. you have kids who have never tossed a tantrum 4. you seem to claim to be married but troll this forum for men like a french ho...now those are just my opinions but you ask what are my reasons you have them.....plus you attacked def when he was doing nothing but being a friend to you and white knighting for you...

Okie dokie.... let's see what we have here....

(1) I called you old and bitter because you come across that way to me. I don't memorize what you say, and admit I could be wrong.
(2) I said something about licking and ass or whatever while drunk and in jest ONCE. It's not a claim, it was a joke.
(3) I do claim to be a Christian, yes. Not a very good example of one, shamefully. God gets to be the judge on that one. I only know that 11 years ago I realized that there is a God, and I owe everything to him, and that Jesus died for me (and everyone else). There is more, but I won't bore you.
(4) There are many married people on this forum. Please show me where I have hit on any guys. And if you are a guy and I have hit on you, please speak up!

I attacked def when I was drunk. Why you care I don't know... he doesn't seem to have an issue with it!

I have no more questions. You?

no your posts and threads speak for themselves......perhaps you should be a wee bit more careful of what you post and to whom

nah I honestly don't care. I was curious why you thought I was FAKE. I rebutted.
I'm not here worried about what other people think. I AM curious at times about what they think and why.
There is a difference.

And if someone is wrong (particularly about me), I will point it out.

If there was a Heaven, dogs would definitely be there. Cats too. In fact, all animals would because they are without sin, unlike some disgusting human creatures.

images

You will never find someone that will love you more than a dog or a cat or a horse or whatever. They love unconditionally. They will never hurt you, nor betray you, nor leave you willingly, nor judge you, nor pull away when you are at your worst due to whatever it is that upsets you. They are there for keeps.

And when you can feel that for yourself, then you will know.
I hope you do.

I love pets, I really do. I will pet any dog or cat (that will allow me to) and I really do adore them. I know people that have been so attached to their pets they never could get another one.

I also understand they love you and are loyal to you, and have seen and read many stories (thank you for sharing) - I have never seen it in the Bible nor have I ever felt led of God to believe that pets/animals go to Heaven. Of course, I don't know that for a fact. I can only say what I believe and feel is true.

Sometimes stating your beliefs is hurtful to others.
You don't need to see it in a book written by an imperfect man or men.
You can believe what you wish and follow your own path. But don't be blinded by other souls that are there with you. And yes...pets go to heaven. If they, who we loved maybe more than even family, were not allowed to go..then it isn't heaven, is it?

Okie dokie.... let's see what we have here....

(1) I called you old and bitter because you come across that way to me. I don't memorize what you say, and admit I could be wrong.
(2) I said something about licking and ass or whatever while drunk and in jest ONCE. It's not a claim, it was a joke.
(3) I do claim to be a Christian, yes. Not a very good example of one, shamefully. God gets to be the judge on that one. I only know that 11 years ago I realized that there is a God, and I owe everything to him, and that Jesus died for me (and everyone else). There is more, but I won't bore you.
(4) There are many married people on this forum. Please show me where I have hit on any guys. And if you are a guy and I have hit on you, please speak up!

I attacked def when I was drunk. Why you care I don't know... he doesn't seem to have an issue with it!

I have no more questions. You?

Excuses, excuses. Always excuses. :D

Did someone make reference to my name being in the "Pet" forum? If so I missed it! :laugh:

Forum List

Back