Bonus Points!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.mudvillegazette.com/milblogs/2006/06/08/#005517

The Raid, and After
[SMASH]

MGEN BILL CALDWELL:

Zarqawi (and several others) was killed by two 500lb. bombs dropped from US Air Force F-16s. The location of the "safe house" was apparently provided by a tip from within his own organization.

After the air strikes, CoalitionForces launched 17 raids against terrorist targets in Baghdad "within hours" of identifying Zarqawi, uncovering a "treasure trove" of intelligence information. The targets were previously being exploited to track Zarqawi's movements. Now the Coalition is pushing rapidly to roll-up the al Qaeda network in Iraq.

Posted at 1309Z

F'in HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!

HooAh.jpg

Thats alright. They have killed plenty of Americans who have illegally invaded their country. I have some good videos of Americans getting blown to bits. Wanna see them.. :firing:

T-Bor said:
Thats alright. They have killed plenty of Americans who have illegally invaded their country. I have some good videos of Americans getting blown to bits. Wanna see them.. :firing:

What a pathetic idiot you are, reveling in the death of your own countrymen. :asshole:

T-Bor said:

Easy to talk shit with the anonymity of the internet, gutless moron.

We take more casualites to keep our moral high ground instead of just blowing the place to Hell and calling it a day.

theHawk said:
More good news for the WOT.

More bad news for libs.

As long as there are American troops in Iraq, I want them to succeed. I feel most Americans, liberal or conservative, feel that way.

I hope that this brings peace to Iraq. Every liberal out there feels the same way.

T-Bor said:

Hey Billy, yeah you, Billy Badass. Oh you aint seen him. OK.

Wanna play tag with a barret?

1549 said:
As long as there are American troops in Iraq, I want them to succeed. I feel most Americans, liberal or conservative, feel that way.

I hope that this brings peace to Iraq. Every liberal out there feels the same way.

You were doing okay until you got to that LAST sentence. You know that isn't true. The Dems/left have been trying to downplay it all day.

The fact that YOU may feel that way is fine. But I think you seriously need to look at who you have aligned yourself with.

GunnyL said:
Nah ... he's the kind you go bare fists with. More satisfying.

Sure thing.

Guess I am next in line. If you don't leave anything you gotta buy the beer.

GunnyL said:
You were doing okay until you got to that LAST sentence. You know that isn't true. The Dems/left have been trying to downplay it all day.

The fact that YOU may feel that way is fine. But I think you seriously need to look at who you have aligned yourself with.

There is a difference between hoping and reality.

I hope this brings peace, but the problems in Iraq stretch beyond one man...even one orginization. History points to social structures as the cause of violence in new domacracies.

It takes years to correct the tension created by an economic dominant minority...especially in a country like Iraq where that minority was also violent.

Most Americans view democracy as a positive, but in Iraq it can be a tragedy.

When a minority has dominated both the wealth and government of a country, it tends to feel the wrath of revenge when the majority takes over as a result of democracy. Time will tell if that happens in Iraq.

I believe our presence will prevent an Iraqi genocide, but violence will persist for some time.

1549 said:
There is a difference between hoping and reality.

I hope this brings peace, but the problems in Iraq stretch beyond one man...even one orginization. History points to social structures as the cause of violence in new domacracies.

It takes years to correct the tension created by an economic dominant minority...especially in a country like Iraq where that minority was also violent.

Most Americans view democracy as a positive, but in Iraq it can be a tragedy.

When a minority has dominated both the wealth and government of a country, it tends to feel the wrath of revenge when the majority takes over as a result of democracy. Time will tell if that happens in Iraq.

I believe our presence will prevent an Iraqi genocide, but violence will persist for some time.

Tell all your buddies that UBL is only one man too and they can quit pretending that finding him will solve everything. Or have you forgotten the liberal "war strategy" ?

dilloduck said:
Tell all your buddies that UBL is only one man too and they can quit pretending that finding him will solve everything. Or have you forgotten the liberal "war strategy" ?

Any person--republican/democrat/commie/fascist--who believes one person is responsible for something like terror is not thinking.

I doubt that any conservatives here thinks Iraq will be at peace now that Zarquawi is dead.

In the case of 9/11, the problem was not UBL. The problem was America's attitude toward the Middle East. It facilitated the rise of UBL.

For years we called the middle east 'volatile', but in a lot of ways I do not think our attitude was one of progress. I do not think enough steps were taken to secure the region. Doors were opened by American policy but in some cases we (both democrats and conservatives) never shut the doors. Then 9/11 happened. Past problems became more evident.

In Iraq, our invasion has created an atmosphere of ethnic tension. That is what facilitates the rise of people like Zarquawi. There are past examples of the horrors of toppling a market dominant minority. If we had a plan to avert such horrors, it really has not worked.

I guess you could say that killing Zarquawi is like shaving. It takes care of the surface problem, but the roots remain.

T-Bor said:

EAT SHIT FUCKWAD!

T-Bor said:

I don't need to see the videos. You should study them and let them burn into your memory. Those men, that you take pleasure in watching die, are dying for freedom. Not your freedom. Yours has already been paid for. The blood that those brave men are shedding is paying for the freedom of our fellow man. Those soldiers are laying down their lives so that others may express the freedom that you obviously take for granted. So, watch those videos. Soak them in. American soldiers being "blown to bits" is what paid for your right to spew every dumbass thought that comes across your one dimensional mind. Watch those videos and remember where your freedom comes from.

T-Bor said:

Just as terrorists are never man enough to fight a war like a real soldier, using civilians as shields or as targets like cowards, you are a gutless weasel who hides behind a computer attacking the U.S. with troll posts. Well, at the very least those terrorists are willing to sacrifice their own lives. You, on the other hand, just hide behind a computer screen devoid of any willingness to sacrifice anything for what you believe in. You sir, are a sack of shit.

T-Bor said:
You are about one sorry piece of crap. I dont know who the hell you think you are or what the helll you think you are doing, but you just put yourself firmly in the enemy camp. You better hope that the American deaths you revel in don't come back to haunt you...this recent post will, I will make sure of that!

Forum List

Back