Bonnie McKee

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I am officially in love. She's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen, and on top of that she is an awesome singer, and she writes some great songs. Feast your eyes on my future bride. And then look away before I kick your ass, cuz I keeps it real!

normal_08.jpg

Gee, I'm impressed. She doesn't sound or look like one of those 'cookie cutter' singers I'm so tired of seeing.
Let me know when you set the date!

Gee, I'm impressed. She doesn't sound or look like one of those 'cookie cutter' singers I'm so tired of seeing.

Yeah, apparently she wrote all the songs herself. And she's only 19, too!

Let me know when you set the date!

It'll probably be about a week after I become completely delusional. :scratch:

Dan said:
Yeah, apparently she wrote all the songs herself. And she's only 19, too!

It'll probably be about a week after I become completely delusional. :scratch:

But is she a neocon?

Dan said:
Wat's a neocon?

When the term first came into usage it was Democrats that moved to the Republican Party due to Foreign Policy. Most of these happened in the 80's with Reagan and that was when the phrase was coined. Currently the term denotes Republicans that believe that the US has a duty from God to Democratize the world. (Very simplified but basically it.)

Hey Dan ,
Is she a real redhead ? Watch out for those , they can be trouble . (bet you thought I meant something else with that question) :D

sitarro said:
Hey Dan ,
Is she a real redhead ? Watch out for those , they can be trouble . (bet you thought I meant something else with that question) :D

Hey, now....

Forum List

Back