Bonfire of the insanities

That is rich, considering that you think the only written words that matter were the ramblings of a man who died almost 1500 years ago.

How sacred do you hold the bible to be?

In light of that, isn't your statement somewhat silly?

The Bible is a book. If you want to spit on it, piss on it, or even burn it, feel free. I won't even protest it. We already know what will happen to you if you do that to the Koran.

How silly is my statement now?

But that is not what you originally said. You mocked him for following the Koran.

How is that any different than you following the Bible?

How sacred do you hold the bible to be?

In light of that, isn't your statement somewhat silly?

The Bible is a book. If you want to spit on it, piss on it, or even burn it, feel free. I won't even protest it. We already know what will happen to you if you do that to the Koran.

How silly is my statement now?

But that is not what you originally said. You mocked him for following the Koran.

How is that any different than you following the Bible?

Tsk tsk.

I mocked him for thinking the words of an illiterate are the only words that count. I do believe in the Bible, but I also believe in science and history. If either of those contradict the Bible I have no problem choosing the truth over the words in the bible. Kalam, if his claim to be a devout Muslim is correct, absolutely believes that the Koran is the literal word of his god, and that it supersedes anything, including facts that directly contradict it.

Do you want to keep making yourself look stupid?

Funny that the left would identify with a religion that as it's first order of business, would kill all the homosexuals, force women to live in the dark ages and kill the Jews.

They sure know how to pick 'em.

The tolerant left identifies with people who tolerate nothing but complete subjugation.

Well, I guess we were right all along about who they really are.

Funny that the left would identify with a religion that as it's first order of business, would kill all the homosexuals, force women to live in the dark ages and kill the Jews.

They sure know how to pick 'em.

They share the ideology that America is the problem, not the solution.
They have a strong ally in the White House who shares the same ideology.

Well, seeing as how the vast majority of Democrats self-identify as Christian, your post makes no sense.

But you knew that already. Continue as you were.

The left tries to destroy Christmas every year. Who the fuck do ya think you are kidding?

Christians = BAAAAAAD! and Muslims = GOOOOOOD! to most Leftist kooks. Many make this warped Leftist view a lot more complicated than it really is. It has nothing to do with their respect for Islam. It's all about hating their Christianity Boogeyman instead. It really is that simple. They see Islam as a way of sticking it to their Christianity Boogeyman. Therefore anything the Muslims do is GOOOOOOOD but anything the Christians do is BAAAAAAAD according to them.

Just think back to the "Piss Christ" controversy and observe how the Left reacted to that. Now look at how they're reacting to these Mosque on Ground Zero & Burning Koran issues. "Piss Christ" was universally praised by the Left. They even handed out several awards to its creator. So don't trust the Left on this stuff. They are extreme disingenuous hypocrites on these issues. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Christians = BAAAAAAD! and Muslims = GOOOOOOD! to most Leftist kooks. Many make this warped Leftist view a lot more complicated than it really is. It has nothing to do with their respect for Islam. It's all about hating their Christianity Boogeyman instead. It really is that simple. They see Islam as a way of sticking it to their Christianity Boogeyman. Therefore anything the Muslims do is GOOOOOOOD but anything the Christians do is BAAAAAAAD according to them.

Just think back to the "Piss Christ" controversy and observe how the Left reacted to that. Now look at how they're reacting to these Mosque on Ground Zero & Burning Koran issues. "Piss Christ" was universally praised by the Left. They even handed out several awards to its creator. So don't trust the Left on this stuff. They are extreme disingenuous hypocrites on these issues. It is what it is.

That is such Bull Shit. You are not a victim so quit the bitching.
Grow up. No cry babies.

That is such Bull Shit. You are not a victim so quit the bitching.
Grow up. No cry babies.

Never claimed i was a victim. Just pointing out how stupid & dishonest you Left Wing kooks are on issues like this. Christians do = BAAAAAAD and Muslims do = GOOOOOOD to all you kooks. It's all part of your deranged psychosis. You Left Wing kooks do have a weird obsession with insulting & denigrating Christians while standing up for Muslims at every turn. It's just a sickness for you guys at this point. You guys can't help yourselves. Like i said,it is what it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back