Bond - James Bond

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Sean Connery was the only one who mattered ...........

I had to beg my parents to let me see Thunderball

(to see fox Claudine Auger)

Last edited:

I just watched you only die twice now I’m watching Thunderball.

I love it how he scuba dives to the bad guys boat and there just so happens to be a bad guy scuba diving security with a spear gun.

That’s a lot of security for a boat. Round the clock scuba security?

Sean Connery is the best

I think the next Bond should be gay, the time has come.
7 years later we are still not there.

Could you imagine though if bond were gay? Going around fucking other guys. Or having bad guys fuck him? Would you go see it?
There is a long history of Bond not being gay.
Are they all the same guy? I thought this new bond was a new 007. But I guess if they are James Bond then it’s got to be the same guy.

I don’t think the new 007 is called James Bond is he? If not, what’s his name?

Could you imagine though if bond were gay? Going around fucking other guys. Or having bad guys fuck him? Would you go see it?
Bond is the anti gay. But he ph uks and ph uks some more like gays do. When I watch programs from Britain I have no idea if that is where its from anymore. They better watch out. There are people who do not like them from way back.

Bond is the anti gay. But he ph uks and ph uks some more like gays do. When I watch programs from Britain I have no idea if that is where its from anymore. They better watch out. There are people who do not like them from way back.
In James Bond the bad guys are always trying to torture him. Remember that rape scene in pulp fiction? Now that was torture

He’s not anti gay. You mean he’s the exact opposite of gay. Complete hetero horndog who loves pussy. I agree

I just watched you only die twice now I’m watching Thunderball.

I love it how he scuba dives to the bad guys boat and there just so happens to be a bad guy scuba diving security with a spear gun.

That’s a lot of security for a boat. Round the clock scuba security?

Sean Connery is the best
Never Say Never Again was a remake of Thunderball with Connery making a reprise after a 12 year hiatus. It misses the music, though. Key ingredient.

There was a long history of Bruce Jenner not being gay too.
.....the Bond movies would never have been as popular with a fruitcake Bond
..like Rock Hudson--he had to be a fraud to get the roles he played

In James Bond the bad guys are always trying to torture him. Remember that rape scene in pulp fiction? Now that was torture
In Pulp Fiction the character of Marcellus was always spoken with fear, respect and reverence. Even the glowing brief case paid tribute. Yet he is the one who got ph uked in the azz. The woman who was with Bruce Willis was attractive. Maybe it was her character.

Bruce Jenner is STILL not gay. He has a girlfriend named Sophia Hutchins.
Caitlyn Jenner and Sophia Hutchins stun in complementary black and white outfits at California gala event

Caitlyn has a fully functional penis. The two might have children.

If you think about it, actors are frauds by profession. They get paid to be somebody else.

If you think about it, actors are frauds by profession. They get paid to be somebody else.
no--not all fake their sexual activity to get roles ..big difference
...plain and simple--Rock would never have gotten those roles if he came out as being a fruitcake

Forum List

Back