Bombshell

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
SNA18BIZSB2-380_1007529a.jpg

Model claims to have had an affair with Sandra Bullock's husband
Talk Entertainment - 1hr 22mins ago
Heavily tattooed Michelle "Bombshell" Mcgee claims she had an 11-month affair with Sandra's husband, motorbike builder Jesse James. Michelle, 24, claimed the fling happened when Sandra was away making The Blind Side.

Report: Sandra Bullock Pulls Out of London Premiere Due to Marital Problems
People Magazine Reports Bullock Pulls Out of London Premiere Amid Reports of Marital Problems

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Having Marital Troubles, People Magazine Says - ABC News

Yikes!!!!!

There are so many tattoos on her body making love to her must be like a boyhood memory of reading Marvel Comics.

i am not much for the facial tats...

so jesse james was hitting that.....

damn...we all know article would hit that.....he will be along shortly to tell us that....

Wasnt there a story here back in February about her shaving and haircutting in a place only her husband would ordinarily see so that there was a heart shaped bit of hair?

Hollywood has mental problems.

Once government can fully legislate what marriage is, I'm sure the fidelity part will be dropped.

I heard this was crap last night on some Entertainment show, hopefully for Sandra it really is crap.
If it is not, tie him up by his balls. :D

The whole tattoo culture is lost on me. My firm belief is that at some point in a person's life, they will really, really regret it. Maybe not the one single small tattoo that can easily be hidden, but the folks who do major tattooing. But that is me.

Jesse James.........like I told my wife (huge Bullock fan) this morning, he's the kind of guy your mom warns you about.....usually for very good reason.

She should have vajazzled that vajayjay, that would have kept Jesse on the hook. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTaNnK4lGyc]YouTube - Vajazzling: How to vajazzle your Vajayjay like Jennifer Love Hewitt![/ame]

Forum List

Back