Bombshell to Rock White House: Obama Adm. Offered Bribe to Candidate in Specter Race

what a ridiculous premise.

Easy defense here? The obama administration was merely saying they'd like to hire the individuals involved, but could not if they were busy with a position as a senator.

Duh.

Not to mention that giving appointments in return for political considerations has been common practice in every administration since washington.

do you also plan to bring bush, bush, carter and clinton to trial for this? Perhaps indict reagan posthumously?

hell, while we're at it, let's indict all of congress for similar behavior with their staffs and interns.

do it!

Those that remember Watergate, it was not about a third rate burglary gone bad, but the abuse of power in the attempt to cover it up. Well now Barack Hussein Obama has been implicated in a riminal conspiracy to manipulate the balance of power in an political election.

Last edited:
Those that remember Watergate, it was not about a third rate burglary gone bad, but the abuse of power in the attempt to cover it up. Well now Barack Hussein Obama has been implicated in a riminal conspiracy to manipulate the balance of power in an political election.

:lol: Trying to compare this to Watergate. Where's the evidence?

Something that every president in the history of the country has pretty much done, as well as Congress.

Ooooh, such a "bombshell". Good luck gaining any traction with that. LOL.

I can just picture Congress trying to impeach Obama for this. ROFL. Go for it! You'll lose all credibility in the first day of hearings.

Last edited:
Can we all agree that unless Faux News thinks this is a story, that it probably is just BS? Faux News is anti-Obama and if this was real news, it would have been a headline for them by now.

Something that every president in the history of the country has pretty much done, as well as Congress.

I can just picture Congress trying to impeach Obama for this. ROFL. Go for it! You'll lose all credibility in the first day of hearings.

Wow. Right on cue and as predicted. "Everyone does it."
Yeah, that's the ticket.

Can we all agree that unless Faux News thinks this is a story, that it probably is just BS? Faux News is anti-Obama and if this was real news, it would have been a headline for them by now.

So now your "Faux News" is the news that lends a story credibility.

You make me laugh sometimes...I just hope it is intentional on your part.

You can not be that stupid.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Yes, Rabbi, oooh, such a "prediction"!

The point being that if you want to indict the president for something as meaningless as this, you'll have to indict every single living politician who's ever held federal office.

But of course, pointing out such an extremely obvious fact is just some "predictable" "partisan talking point", right?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

And sadly...he laughs at the fact that people are concerned that quid pro quo is an issue at the highest level of government.

We should ALL say...WTF...ENOUGH PF THIS CRAP...we have 2 wars, and a major recession going on....MAYBE THE STATUS QUO OF WASHINGTON IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS?????????????????????????????????????????????

Faux News couldn't be credible if their life depended on it. They are an entertainment channel and nothing more. The fact that you actually consider this news worthy shows just how stupid you are. Of course, after your hissy fit about "the Family Guy" last week, we already knew that about you.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Yes, Rabbi, oooh, such a "prediction"!

The point being that if you want to indict the president for something as meaningless as this, you'll have to indict every single living politician who's ever held federal office.

But of course, pointing out such an extremely obvious fact is just some "predictable" "partisan talking point", right?

So bribery is now meaningless? Only in the world of Democrats.
No, the "everyone does this", the "this is old news", the "the reports are unsubstantiated" are all defenses going back to Clinton. In fact:
-It is fresh news
-Not everyone does it
-The reports will be substantiated shortly. Just like the Acorn tapes. People disputed them because the networks didnt cover them, only Fox. WHen they were shown to be true, the lame stream media had egg on its face.

Oh pleeeeeeeease! Your partisan umbrella is drowning.....

Faux News couldn't be credible if their life depended on it. They are an entertainment channel and nothing more. The fact that you actually consider this news worthy shows just how stupid you are. Of course, after your hissy fit about "the Family Guy" last week, we already knew that about you.

Hey....YOU are the one who implied that the story has no credibility since it is not being reported on Fox News...not me.

So, nice try at discrediting me in an attmpet to cover up the fact that You admit that YOU see Fox news as a sign of credibility.

ANd for Family Guy...that was quite disingenuous of you. All along I admitted I do not watch it nor did I see the clip in question...and when I did, I went right into the thread and admitted that after seeing the clip, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it and retreated from my argument.

Of course, you neglect to mention that as you try to discrefit me.

I know..it is hard for someone like you to recognize when someone admits they were wrong. It is not part of your way of life.

so we've got a guy who says he won't comment on theparticulars of this office that he was allegedly offered, and a WH official denying it on condition of anonymity.

i'm going with the guy who answered a question and put his name to the answer.

ymmv

Yes. If and when that happens.

seems to me it already did. he just wouldn't confirm which office he was offered.

"During the taping of my Comcast Network Voice of Reason show, which airs Sunday night at 9:30, I asked Congressman Joe Sestak: “Is it true that you were offered a high ranking job in the administration in a bid to get you to drop out of the primary against Arlen Specter?”

Sestak looked a little surprised by the question. He said, “Yes.”

I asked him if the job was Navy Secretary. He said, “I can’t comment on that.” In the next few seconds, he admitted that it was a “high up’ job, that it came from the White House, and that he didn’t accept the offering. He proceeded to say that nothing will stop him from completing the race against Specter for the Democratic nomination."

Sestak Surprises Me With A Bombshell Answer at The Larry Kane Report

initially, the WH had no comment and then came out with this.

"The White House official would not elaborate on the statement, given under condition of anonymity, that Sestak's account was false."

Sestak holds to story of job offer | Philadelphia Inquirer | 02/20/2010

seems pretty clear cut to me who is willing to be accountable and who isn't.

When I think of political leaders of the day. For some reason I also think of mafia tactics. I don't know why though :confused:

so we've got a guy who says he won't comment on theparticulars of this office that he was allegedly offered, and a WH official denying it on condition of anonymity.

i'm going with the guy who answered a question and put his name to the answer.

ymmv

seems to me it already did. he just wouldn't confirm which office he was offered.

"During the taping of my Comcast Network Voice of Reason show, which airs Sunday night at 9:30, I asked Congressman Joe Sestak: “Is it true that you were offered a high ranking job in the administration in a bid to get you to drop out of the primary against Arlen Specter?”

I asked him if the job was Navy Secretary. He said, “I can’t comment on that.” In the next few seconds, he admitted that it was a “high up’ job, that it came from the White House, and that he didn’t accept the offering. He proceeded to say that nothing will stop him from completing the race against Specter for the Democratic nomination."

"The White House official would not elaborate on the statement, given under condition of anonymity, that Sestak's account was false."

OK, sounds clear to me too. Now the question is....is offering a member of your party a job in government (a job that is usually offered to members of your own party) a crime?

OK, sounds clear to me too. Now the question is....is offering a member of your party a job in government (a job that is usually offered to members of your own party) a crime?

with a stipulation attached to it?
A crime? Probably not.
Against the code of ethics? I have to believe yes.

Do you ever tire of being a fucking hack?

I mean, you put a lot of effort into it so you must find it wearisome at times...

Offering? :lol: She said "offering" :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back