Bombshell shows almost half of ballots in Atlanta were duplicates

Then why have Democrats been arrested or exposed for it?

There are very few cases of voter fraud. Incidents of voter fraud per the right wing Heritage Foundation, showed over 128 million votes and less than 2,000 incidents reported but not all were there convictions. That's less than a tenth of one percent.
Probably the reason you only hear about Democrats is your choice of news resources, which I surmise based on your posts, are very right leaning. In the real world, both Democrats and Republicans have been caught and convicted.
Maybe, you should expand your news resources to either Reuters of the Associated Press, they are as non-partisan as you can get. Stop watching cable news talking heads and avoid hyper-partisan blogs. You'll instantly get smarter.

When / where has a Republican been exposed or arrested for voter fraud?

Republican green-card holder who voted illegally in Texas gets 8 years in prison

The Washington Post was all too happy to post about a Republican who voted. Funny, in the process, it stepped on the notion held by Democrats that when Illegals come to the US, they don't vote. All that being said, you sited a single data point involving a Republican.
Perhaps these instances would serve as a better source on who commits voter fraud at a higher rate: Democrats or Republicans:

The Heritage Foundation

Here in PA, your fucking America hating party passed a photo ID law to suppress the vote after gerrymandering the Congressional districts.

That is cheating.

Catching one person here or there is nothing in comparison to the shit Republicans do to cheat to win,.

Photo Voter ID
Gerrymandering
Purging voter roles
creating rules for ID that exclude certain populations
Colluding with Russia

I have an idea. If you want to win a fucking election, run a better candidate with better idea & show that Republicans can govern. Bush & Trump prove you assfucks can't govern shit.

Once you get through your spewing name calling that is clouding your judgement and logic, you will see that Gerrymandering is not unique to Republicans. Democrats did it here in Maryland and other places. I hate Gerrymandering. But, it’s legal. A photo ID is required for every day life. Requiring it for an Election is designed to mitigate voter fraud. Finally, what is so wrong about purging a voter reg log of voters who’ve been inactive for six years..... most likely, due to death or the fact they moved?

Maybe you are right.... requiring photo ID and purging voter logs suppresses the Democrats most valued votes: ILLEGAL VOTES.

Because they do not compete but rather “participate” libbies do not understand that cheating is wrong
Perhaps this is the indoctrination plan all along

Odium thinks that my calling him on his bullshit propaganda is funny but I don't see any rebuttal. Sad as T-Rump would say

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::lame2:
There is no BS you moron...someone even posted THE photo Fulton County its self....man you leftists heads are buried so far up your asses you can't even see the actual evidence. Wow...that's just sad.
What the fuck are you talking about? What photo? About what?

Good
Odium thinks that my calling him on his bullshit propaganda is funny but I don't see any rebuttal. Sad as T-Rump would say

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::lame2:
There is no BS you moron...someone even posted THE photo Fulton County its self....man you leftists heads are buried so far up your asses you can't even see the actual evidence. Wow...that's just sad.
What the fuck are you talking about? What photo? About what?
Good god...if you just clicked on the link you would see the actual release from Fulton County AND someone posted it here as well.

Forum List

Back