BOMBSHELL: Germany; Assad did not use chemical weapons!

BERLIN, September 8 (RIA Novosti) – German intelligence sources suggest that last month's alleged chemical weapons attack in Damascus was not ordered by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Bild am Sonntag has reported.
Does it ever occur to you people to check your sources????????????

RIA Novosti is one of the largest news agencies in Russia. You cannot trust ANY source coming from Russia to be anything but propaganda. :cuckoo:

Which makes this entire thread nothing but a discussion based in fantasy and, thus, totally meaningless.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MjXchS56GEg#t=198]9/16/12 Obama Administration Blaming YouTube Video for 9/11/12 Embassy Attacks - YouTube[/ame]

The reports in the OP confirm it was not rebels behind the attack. Funny how the dipshit who started this topic has started other "BOMBSHELL" topics claiming the rebels were.

Goldfish.

The reports confirm Syrian troops were behind the chemical attack.

Now, gee...here's a stumper for you: If Assad did not have illegal chemical weapons then do you think HIS TROOPS could have used them?

Next: Our missile response will be against the military command and control structure, and against chemical weapons manufacturing facilities, and against chemical weapons delivery facilities.

It matters not if Assad gave the order. He has them, and they were used. And now we will make it much harder to use them ever again.

1278360_10200966968915215_849382263_n.jpg

Syrian forces may have used gas without Assad's permission: paper | Reuters Syrian forces may have used gas without Assad's permission: paper

Syria chemical weapons attack not ordered by Assad, says German press | World news | theguardian.com Syria chemical weapons attack not ordered by Assad, says German press Bild am Sonntag cites high-level German surveillance source suggesting Syrian president was not personally behind attacks

German intel: Assad may not have approved chemical attacks | Al Jazeera America Syrian government forces may have carried out Aug. 21 attack without Assad's permission, intelligence suggests

Yup we get the point. The Syrian government forces used gas on Syrian civilians.

The reports in the OP confirm it was not rebels behind the attack. Funny how the dipshit who started this topic has started other "BOMBSHELL" topics claiming the rebels were.

Goldfish.

The reports confirm Syrian troops were behind the chemical attack.
It matters not if he gave the order

Even that piece of information is BOMBSHELL

Just like Mexican guards are paid off to let prisoners out of jail, then Assad soldiers could also be bribed by a CUI BONO factions to frame Assad.

Last edited:
BERLIN, September 8 (RIA Novosti) – German intelligence sources suggest that last month's alleged chemical weapons attack in Damascus was not ordered by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Bild am Sonntag has reported.
Does it ever occur to you people to check your sources????????????

RIA Novosti is one of the largest news agencies in Russia. You cannot trust ANY source coming from Russia to be anything but propaganda. :cuckoo:

Which makes this entire thread nothing but a discussion based in fantasy and, thus, totally meaningless.

It depends which report came first and whether Russian media followed or not.

There does seem to be substantial evidence to support this, so here is my question. Who is actually in control of the Syrian military? If Assad is still in control, then those who disobeyed his orders should have been tried and executed for their crimes. If Assad is no longer in control, then the Syrian people may have a bigger problem on their hands. If Assad is still in control yet does not punish those responsible, then the responsibility still falls on him.

There does seem to be substantial evidence to support this, so here is my question. Who is actually in control of the Syrian military? If Assad is still in control, then those who disobeyed his orders should have been tried and executed for their crimes. If Assad is no longer in control, then the Syrian people may have a bigger problem on their hands. If Assad is still in control yet does not punish those responsible, then the responsibility still falls on him.

Even though you and I don't' see eye to eye, even in this very post, I can see that you and I would at least agree, at the very minimum, that we should collect A LOT of more intelligence before we pull off an Iraq WMD 2.0

Even though you and I don't' see eye to eye, even in this very post, I can see that you and I would at least agree, at the very minimum, that we should collect A LOT of more intelligence before we pull off an Iraq WMD 2.0

I'm against any military strike at this time, even if Assad is responsible. Without a consensus among our allies, I see no reason for us to be the moral police of the world while everyone else sits on the sidelines. Since WWII, we have been involved in many conflicts. On the plus side, we have Korea and Desert Storm. On the "who gives a shit side" we have Serbia. On the major fail side, we have Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Bottom line is that our track record isn't very good when it comes to military conflicts. What we have been very successful at is killing hundreds of thousands of non-Americans while seeing too many Americans come back in body bags, or handicapped either physically or mentally.

The artful dodge...

Did you hear Hillary say "the root cause is not clear"?

I sure as fuck didn't.

When you don't know the root cause, you keep your fucking lying ass mouth the fuck shut when they are loading the bodies of the dead into hearses.

You know when you don't keep your lying ass fucking mouth shut when you don't know "the root cause".

When you know you fucked up and got people killed, but your election is at stake so you lie through your fucking teeth over the bodies of men whose lives YOU were responsible for...

Yawn you cry a lot....fact remains what I said is the case. Regardless if they messed up or not.

In your own mind, all evidence to the contrary.

You have present not a lick of evidence.

Other that you said so.

You are wrong.

And you are fooling no one.

Move the goalpost wherever you wish.
The mother of diplomat Sean Smith, who was killed in the Benghazi terrorist attack on Sept. 11, 2012, said that at her son’s memorial service President Barack Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Ambassador Susan Rice told her that the attack occurred because of an anti-Muslim video, although evidence now shows the White House was told by the CIA “that Islamic extremists with ties to al Qaeda participated in the attack” and that the agency never mentioned a “video.”

- See more at: Slain Benghazi Officer's Mom: Obama, Clinton, Rice All Blamed the Video As 'They Were Hugging Me' | CNS News

Oooo cns.....neat...

Germany just proved Syrian government gassed its own people. This also means this chemical weapon WMD genocide will continue escalate as it has been.

Hey remember how that didnt happen? Because I do.

You remember wrong.

Here is Hillary still lying about the youtube video as the bodies of those killed in Benghazi are loaded into hearses.

Obama stands right beside her as she tells these lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSooz2wXpes]Obama and Hillary Blame Youtube Video for Benghazi Terrorist Attack as Coffins Arrive - YouTube[/ame]

Nope...they didnt say the evidence was clear it was about a video. Just the evidence at the time showed it may be that but until further investigation had happened. They didnt know the root cause.

They knew right away what it was about... Yet 2 weeks after the Fact Obama was still Lying about that Video... @ the UN.

It's one thing for Obama and other Politicians to be Shitty Lying Scum, but what Compels you to Lie for them when the Facts are as Clear as they are now? :dunno:

:)

peace...

I'm against any military strike at this time, even if Assad is responsible. Without a consensus among our allies, I see no reason for us to be the moral police of the world while everyone else sits on the sidelines. Since WWII, we have been involved in many conflicts. On the plus side, we have Korea and Desert Storm. On the "who gives a shit side" we have Serbia. On the major fail side, we have Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Bottom line is that our track record isn't very good when it comes to military conflicts. What we have been very successful at is killing hundreds of thousands of non-Americans while seeing too many Americans come back in body bags, or handicapped either physically or mentally.

I've just seen on CNN that most of the people in the US do believe Assad is responsble for the chemical attack but at the same time are against America making a strike on Syria. I agree that we shouldn't be the police of the world and that we shouldn't do anything without an international coalition. Also, it doesn't seem the strike against Syria is well thought out as to how it would improve the situation. There is also the idea of arming the rebels, but that could mean just more and more innocent civilians dying.

Remember September 11 of last year Obama's intelligence sources blamed the Benghazi attack on a youtube video...

its amazing how every other country seem to be viewing all the same evidence we are, but coming up with a totally different conclusion.

the lesson to learn from benghazi is the people who stormed our embassy and killed our citizens were the rebels, the very people we we aiding. not the established regime who we were opposing.

Syria Chemical Weapons Attack ?Not Ordered? by Assad ? Report | World | RIA Novosti

Did you actually look at the SOURCE? :D

It was for real.

Intercepts caught Assad rejecting requests to use chemical weapons, German paper says - Wire National News - The Sacramento Bee

BERLIN -- Syrian President Bashar Assad has repeatedly rejected requests from his field commanders for approval to use chemical weapons, according to a report this weekend in a German newspaper.

The report in Bild am Sonntag, which is a widely read and influential national Sunday newspaper, reported that the head of the German Foreign Intelligence agency, Gerhard Schindler, last week told a select group of German lawmakers that intercepted communications had convinced German intelligence officials that Assad did not order or approve what is believed to be a sarin gas attack on Aug. 21 that killed hundreds of people in Damascus’ eastern suburbs. ...

You remember wrong.

Here is Hillary still lying about the youtube video as the bodies of those killed in Benghazi are loaded into hearses.

Obama stands right beside her as she tells these lies.

Obama and Hillary Blame Youtube Video for Benghazi Terrorist Attack as Coffins Arrive - YouTube

Nope...they didnt say the evidence was clear it was about a video. Just the evidence at the time showed it may be that but until further investigation had happened. They didnt know the root cause.

They knew right away what it was about... Yet 2 weeks after the Fact Obama was still Lying about that Video... @ the UN.

It's one thing for Obama and other Politicians to be Shitty Lying Scum, but what Compels you to Lie for them when the Facts are as Clear as they are now? :dunno:

peace...

That's what I Thought... :rofl:

peace...

If Assad did not order it, he is not in control of Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles .... or nuts believe the rebels have the weapons and ddelivery systems capable of launching.....never mind

Forum List

Back