BOMBSHELL: Germany; Assad did not use chemical weapons!

The agreement on chemical weapons only deals with one country's use of chemical weapons against another country.

Nothing internally.

America will still be seriously breaking international law if you go ahead and bomb Syria.

I can't wait for President Obama to be declared a war criminal. Long overdue.

Speaking of the Iraq WMD's, where are they?

Syria.

Recalling how he sat in Saddam's prison cell preparing to put the crucial question to the deposed dictator, Piro recounted: "Oh, you couldn't imagine the excitement that I was feeling at that point." And what was the answer to this enigma for the ages? "He told me that most of the WMD had been destroyed by the U.N. inspectors in the '90s, and those that hadn't been destroyed by the inspectors were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq." In other words, the same answer found in reports that have been posted to the U.N.'s website for over a decade.

Saddam?s ?Secret? ? FAIR: Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting

The agreement on chemical weapons only deals with one country's use of chemical weapons against another country.

Nothing internally.

America will still be seriously breaking international law if you go ahead and bomb Syria.

same ideology used by isolationist allowing the rise of Adolf Hitler.

Nothing internally.

same ideology used by isolationist allowing the rise of Adolf Hitler.

Oh heck no. Now we have anti-war Democrats calling people isolationists and comparing them to Hitler!

watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of the Iraq WMD's, where are they?

Syria.

Recalling how he sat in Saddam's prison cell preparing to put the crucial question to the deposed dictator, Piro recounted: "Oh, you couldn't imagine the excitement that I was feeling at that point." And what was the answer to this enigma for the ages? "He told me that most of the WMD had been destroyed by the U.N. inspectors in the '90s, and those that hadn't been destroyed by the inspectors were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq." In other words, the same answer found in reports that have been posted to the U.N.'s website for over a decade.

Saddam?s ?Secret? ? FAIR: Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting

LOL

Fair. Wahahaha!

At this point, what difference does it make? (pun intended)
Our war mongers are going to attack them anyways..
Besides, this is probably just another "bad source"
Unlike what comes out of this admin mouth :lol:
Indeed. And the same that ignores it...His legacy is of more import...saving his own ass when he's had a plethora of time to act...HE was too busy campaigning.

He is pissed he has to put on his big boy pants in front of the world that laughs at HIM...and subsequently US.

All of your links reference the same story printed by Bild, the German version of the National Enquirer.

Having multiple websites reference the same story doesn't verify it.

All of your links reference the same story printed by Bild, the German version of the National Enquirer.

You can spew all the shit you want kid.

Can you read and speak German, do you read Germans newspapers regularly? On what evidence do you rest that argument upon, that the Bild is the National Enquirer of Germany?

Fragen Sie nach Buße, Dämon

Are you worried that the veracity of this story may be proven?

Read what I said above.

Also bear in mind that RW said that Martin Luther King was a Communist.

You can spew all the shit you want kid.

Can you read and speak German, do you read Germans newspapers regularly? On what evidence do you rest that argument upon, that the Bild is the National Enquirer of Germany?

Fragen Sie nach Buße, Dämon

It's not a secret. They're a supermarket tabloid.

They print photographs of topless girls on the cover of every issue.

Read what I said above.

I saw what you said. And I disproved that notion of MLK being a Communist. He openly denounced it in one of his books.

Actually, I don't really give a shit about this story, or whether it's true or false.

I don't support military action either way, and the chemical weapons nonsense is nothing more than nonsense. This is about gas pipelines, not chemical weapons.

[MENTION=44192]Vox[/MENTION]

Reuters, Guardian.uk and other links added.

it does not matter.

it's none of our business.

and, more important - it's none of our INTEREST.

we should not get involved.

we don't benefit from that pipe :D

Read what I said above.

Why do you think that's some magic bullet that will somehow make you not full of shit?

I said that MLK Jr. was, for all intents and purposes, a communist - by the way. Not "RW"

Forum List

Back