*BOMBSHELL* donor scandal about to break wide open with NEW:

burgerking-10.jpg

And the k00ks are going to spend every moment of those days shitting their drawers.....and then comes the real hoot the day after election days when they are out doing cliff diving.

You stupid fuck. You didn't bother reading the analysis. It says both presidential websites and numerous congressional websites may be vulnerable to getting foreign funds. Did you go to the Obama site, moron? Did you read the fucking report, or are you still to much a lazy pissant to download a PDF file?

The bottom line is still the same. There's not a iota of evidence that Obama has received a dime from foreign sources. You are quite a dimwit.
Are you kidding? Obama could eat a kitten live on TV and you'd praise him for helping reduce the unwanted pet population. :lol:

The thing is Obama didn't eat a kitten. The thing is you and your ilk are manufacturing a bullshit claim, based on a report that said both presidential campaigns and congressional campaigns are vulnerable to foreign money. What the fuck do you think one of the major complaints was against Citizens United, when you morons were defending it, claiming it would give more disclosure.

Sorry Daveman, you're a partisan hack, and now you're donning the tin foil sombrero.
...says the Obamabot, totally incapable of seeing the irony.

:lmao:

You drooling idiot leftists are getting more desperate and shrill as the election gets closer.

libdesperation.jpg

"Slander and yellow journalism" being, of course, anything that doesn't worship The One.

Did you really think you're not transparent? :lol:

Examples of slander and yellow journalism:

1. Accusing the Obama administration of intentionally distributing weapons to Mexican drug gangs, in an effort to make stronger gun laws seem more palatable to the American Public.

2. Stating that Obama is not a US citizen, even though evidence and confirmation were provided by the state government of Hawaii.

3. Claiming knowledge that Mitt Romney did not pay any taxes at all for the last decade.

All three of which I have pointed out were false. Though, admittedly, you only call me an "Obama apologist" and "propagandist" where the first two are concerned.
Guess you're not a total loss, then. :lol:

Seriously, my apologies, then.

I agree with #1. I believe that was the Administration's intent.

2. I haven't agreed with the birthers, for one reason:

President Joseph R. Biden.​

It's enough to give a guy nightmares. :shock:

3. Yes, Dingy Harry was a sleaze for that one.

Forum List

Back