Bombshell: Cheney to deliver speech bashing "Obama's" March 2009 strategy.

Man, you guys are just great.

The US government knew exactly what Saddam had. Remember, Iraq has/had no industry and no manufacturing. That means everything, and I mean everything is imported.
If anyone believes that a country without manufacturing or industry could make WMDs, then they are a fool.

After 9/11, every country in the world was willing to share what they sold to Iraq with the US. If only so they don't appear to be collaborators.

If you think Iraq had absolutely no manufacturing capability whatsoever then you are a whole lot dumber than I originally thought.

That's why butt head Right wingers are "extreme". Because all they know is "extreme". Every country has some kind of manufacturing and industry. Even if it's carving beads and making manure.

But did Saddam have the manufacturing capability to make supersonic jets and chemical weapons? Since he bought them from outside, then I suppose the answer is "guess not".

what a butt head.

You fucking dumbass......no ever said Saddam was making "supersonic" jets. Saddam definately had the capacity to manufacture chemical weapons and biological weapons. You see...your too fucking stupid to keep up rdean....just too damn stupid.

It's called dual use technology.
Chemical...
Ex-Inspector Rolf Ekeus Praises New U.N. Iraq Resolution, November 12, 2002

The Export of Dual-Use Technology

So we have Dick Cheney providing advice on how to properly execute a war...

The man who:
- Stated "The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud"
- Stated "They will treat us as liberators"
- Advocated torture of prisoners
- Cooked intelligence to get the justification for war he wanted
- Alienated all of our allies
- Still believes Iraq was involved in 9-11

This is the man you want to take advice from on how to properly execute a war? He has been wrong on every decision. Other than do the opposite of what he suggests, why would you listen to him?

You got your quotes and bullets all messed up drunkard....look into that.

What the hell are you talking about?

Condi Rice made the smoking gun/mushroom cloud analogy. Then Bush.

rightwinger trying to revise history again...

no torture EVER took place...where are the charges?

rightwinger lying again....

Not one single piece of intel was doctored in any way!!! Ask Dick Durbin.

rightwinger spouting DNC talking points AGAIN!!!

He didn't alienate anyone. Cite your proof of this.

rightwinger bullshitting again...

Cite specifically where Cheney EVER STATED "Iraq was involved in 9/11."

Your a liar rightwinger.....a 2 bit liar.

OldRocks we won Iraq. We kicked the shit out of the Democrat Party supported Insurgency just fucking deal with it you loser

cheney-dodging.jpg

Appearing alongside Brown, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) questioned why Obama would "not follow the advice of all of his generals" and suggested that the president was "exposing [soldiers] without the proper help that they've just got to have."
But, he added, "I would never want to call my president dithering."

UPDATE: No less an Afghan-hawk than Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) also expressed discomfort with Cheney's rhetoric. The Arizona Republican tells CBS' Face the Nation that he "wouldn't use that language" adding: "I think we ought to look forward, that is to support the President... I think the President will make the right decision."
"He has the right to speak out," McCain said. "Having said that, I think we should, as much as possible, say our message is... we want to support the President and unite the country behind it."

Dick Cheney was a main reason for the loss of the GOP last year. His association with the Party tainted its chances in the election. Yes, if the GOP wants to remain irrelevant, keep trotting out Cheney and Palin. Amazing!

"A bit of dithering might have been in order before we went into Iraq in pursuit of non-existent weapons of mass destruction"

- George Will on "This Week" Sunday

Truman was way better than FDR. Just imagine the decision that Obama would have made....we'd probably still be fighting WW2.

Forum List

Back