Bombshell: Cheney to deliver speech bashing "Obama's" March 2009 strategy.

Cheney has more credibility than The Barry at this point. At least his strategy of a troop surge was SUCCESSFUL in Iraq....as admitted by Obama.

You talking about this brainiac?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3i-mksZODSs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3i-mksZODSs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

If only he listened to his own damn advice.....

So we have Dick Cheney providing advice on how to properly execute a war...

The man who:
- Stated "The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud"
- Stated "They will treat us as liberators"
- Advocated torture of prisoners
- Cooked intelligence to get the justification for war he wanted
- Alienated all of our allies
- Still believes Iraq was involved in 9-11

This is the man you want to take advice from on how to properly execute a war? He has been wrong on every decision. Other than do the opposite of what he suggests, why would you listen to him?

Ah well, another gathering of freikazoids. In a couple of years they can merge with the Birch John Society and be just as relevant.

The GOP drove the John Birchers out of the party back in the 50's.

That is one of the reasons I sort of admired William F. Buckley.

We won Iraq. Just deal with it. It's tough for you Lib Loser to swallow, but keep trying.

I predict about as many people who care about Palin will care about this speech. 25% approximately of extreme rightwingnuts.

I saw Palin's book at barnes and noble today, I had no idea tha it was called, " Going Rogue". I want to know what she has gone rogue on?:lol::lol::lol:

You will be able to find out on Oprah Winfrey, her Nov 9th show, she is having Sarah on as a guest.

This is going to be very interesting. Already they are saying that the Obama transition team asked Bush NOT to release information on Afghanistan after a thorough fact finding mission went there in 2008. Then the strategy Bush recommended was spouted by Obama as HIS OWN PLAN in his grandiose speech in MARCH OF 2009!!!! Then Obama NEVER IMPLEMENTED IT. OBAMA'S MARCH 2009 AFGHANISTAN STRATEGY SPEECH WAS ALL A BIG JOKE ON AMERICA!!!!

What the fuck is going on in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think what got Cheney so fired up is that this white house tried to tell the public that the Bush adminstration left them in the dark on Afghanistan, turns out that was not the case Obama was fully briefed on the situation. You ROCK-Cheney.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I predict about as many people who care about Palin will care about this speech. 25% approximately of extreme rightwingnuts.

When Cheney speaks about the defense of this nation everyone sits up and listens, he is no amature, you should listen too. Your life could depend on it.

I saw Palin's book at barnes and noble today, I had no idea tha it was called, " Going Rogue". I want to know what she has gone rogue on?:lol::lol::lol:

Good question. Let's ask her ghost writer what she means by that.. :D

Actually, she was quite involved in the writing of her own book, she has more pre-solds than any in history, I ordered two copies, one for a Christmas present. You can bet, that after being seen on Ophra she will be number one on the best seller list for many months to come.

Can't dick just leave already?

Hell no, If the obamaidiots keep dragging President Bush and VP Cheney down the blame lane you can expect Dick to stand up and set the record straight. i don't blame him one bit.

Cheney, unlike Favre who won't leave either, is sitting on the bench: worn, used up, worthless.

One out of four Americans will go "yay for Dick" and three out of four will go "he's still breathing?"

Dick, along with Sarah and the rest of the far right, remain irrelevant to the political process.

good then you won't be blaming them for anything in the near future willyahuh?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The man who:

This is the man you want to take advice from on how to properly execute a war? He has been wrong on every decision. Other than do the opposite of what he suggests, why would you listen to him?

Let me remind you, because you libs have an extremely short memory. Every President and I mean EVERY for the last 30 years stated publicly that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, they used them on Iran, not only Americans thought this, but every leader in EVERY country stated over and over again that he had weapons of mass destruction. Let me remind you also, that Saddam would not let in anyone to inspect to make sure he did not have them, he would do a show of it, letting inspectors see what he wanted them to see, but none were allowed to see everything. You have probably forgotten this too, after 9-11, where 3,000 Americans, mostly civilians, were attacked and killed, you had this kind of intelligence about Saddam, thinking that terrorists could get their hands on these weapons. What would you have done?????????????? Sit on your hands? Like Obama is doing in Afghanistan while our troops and their commanders are screaming for help, or would you take action??

If Bush had not gone into Iraq, you would all be screaming that SADDAM HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and Bush was too much of a COWARD to do anything about it.

One thing we do know from all of this is, that Saddam has no great piles of mass destruction because he is pushing up the dirt in Iraq.

This is exactly why you do not let liberals lead, they are not leaders, they do not make good commanders in chief, as evidenced by the hand wringing going on in Washington while our troops are dying over there waiting for help that probably will never come.

Last edited:

The man who:

Let me remind you, because you libs have an extremely short memory. Every President and I mean EVERY for the last 30 years stated publicly that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, they used them on Iran, not only Americans thought this, but every leader in EVERY country stated over and over again that he had weapons of mass destruction. Let me remind you also, that Saddam would not let in anyone to inspect to make sure he did not have them, he would do a show of it, letting inspectors see what he wanted them to see, but none were allowed to see everything. You have probably forgotten this too, after 9-11, where 3,000 Americans, mostly civilians, were attacked and killed, you had this kind of intelligence about Saddam, thinking that terrorists could get their hands on these weapons. What would you have done?????????????? Sit on your hands? Like Obama is doing in Afghanistan while our troops and their commanders are screaming for help, or would you take action??

If Bush had not gone into Iraq, you would all be screaming that SADDAM HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and Bush was too much of a COWARD to do anything about it.

One thing we do know from all of this is, that Saddam has no great piles of mass destruction because he is pushing up the dirt in Iraq.

This is exactly why you do not let liberals lead, they are not leaders, they do not make good commanders in chief, as evidenced by the hand wringing going on in Washington while our troops are dying over there waiting for help that probably will never come.

The key word you overlook is that Saddam HAD WMDs. The Iran war was 25 years ago. Since that time, Saddam had his butt kicked in Desert Storm and was struggling just to maintain power. He was not a threat to anyone outside of Iran

You also skipped the part where Bush/Cheney ignored the assertions of Hans Blick, UN Weapons Inspector, that there did not appear to be any WMDs in Iraq and that if provided more time, he could prove it.
Bush/Cheney knew that if they allowed Blick to thoroughly investigate Iraq, he would lose his reason to invade. Bush insisted we invade NOW because of trumped up mushroom clouds

And the reason we should trust Cheneys assessment of the war is??

The man who:

You know, it's been 4 years since GW Bush publicly admitted that Saddam did not have WMD's,

and still we have to hear shit like the above...

...and on the topic of the OP, when did Dick Cheney become an expert on foreign policy?

Docudharma:: Grayson: Fox and Republicans "The Enemies Of America"

Fox News and their Republican Collaborators are the enemy of America. They're the enemy of anybody who cares about healthcare in this country. The enemy of anybody that cares about educating their children. The enemy of everybody who wants energy independence or anything good for this country. And certainly the enemy of peace. They are the enemy.

the question was does President Obama love America. And we were shocked at this. 73% of Republicans say No or They're Not sure.

Grayson had it right.

Republicans have become "enemies of America".

Can't dick just leave already?

Hell no, If the obamaidiots keep dragging President Bush and VP Cheney down the blame lane you can expect Dick to stand up and set the record straight. i don't blame him one bit.

True. It's hard to hold it against Dick for not bending over and taking it up the ass from Obama.

Gee Sherry..

How long did it take for you to come up with that one?

You must be proud

True. It's hard to hold it against Dick for not bending over and taking it up the ass from Obama.

Gee Sherry..

How long did it take for you to come up with that one?

You must be proud

Does it only count if I have to think really hard?? I'm beaming.:lol:

Forum List

Back