Bombshell: Audio of Newt Gingrich Endorsing Obamacare

BTW this is hardly a bombshell. It's public knowledge that Newt has been supportng a Federal Mandate in health care for the past 2 decades.

Somehow though, that makes Newt conservative and Romney progressive despite Romney's continued argument for State rights.

I agree, both Newt and Mitt are just Progressive.

And I can understand that. I just dont understand this mentality where Mitt is too progressive, but Newt who has all mitt's faults times ten is a real conservative. I mean what the heck!?

BTW this is hardly a bombshell. It's public knowledge that Newt has been supportng a Federal Mandate in health care for the past 2 decades.

Somehow though, that makes Newt conservative and Romney progressive despite Romney's continued argument for State rights.

I agree, both Newt and Mitt are just Progressive.

And I can understand that. I just dont understand this mentality where Mitt is too progressive, but Newt who has all mitt's faults times ten is a real conservative. I mean what the heck!?

You are correct again. What I like about Mitt is he admits when he is a progressive, Newt goes back and forth like when he wants to balance a budget then turn around and make moon colonies.

I should also cover the fact that Newt has never put up how (realistically) he would balance the budget. In fact he wants a cold war with Cuba and to expand the war on terror, meaning his spending could possibly outpace Obama's.

In the end I'm a Ron Paul fan, meaning I can't stand all the people that like Mitt or Newt when they fight like idiot children about which one is more progressive than the other, just like Mitt and Newt do in the debates.

I know you like Mitt Avatar, but I hope that one day you can understand that you are still supporting an incredibly progressive Neocon at best.
I’m not here to tell anyone else how to vote, I fully support voting for who you feel represents you the best. I’m also ok with destroying/splitting the Republican party even if that means Obama wins a second term over keeping the same lie that Republicans are somehow different than Democrats.

Paul has a very real chance at winning the nomination, he also polls equal against Obama as Mitt and Grows the Republican party. I’ll take that over voting for a progressive.

New Poll BTW. http://thyblackman.com/2012/01/30/ron-paul-mitt-romney-even-in-polls-against-president-obama/

Forum List

Back