Bombshell at Drudge(DNC planning pre-emptive strike)

Democrat4Bush

Aug 3, 2004
Orlando
The Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee are advising election operatives to declare voter intimidation -- even if none exists, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

A 66-page mobilization plan to be issued by the Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee states: "If no signs of intimidation techniques have emerged yet, launch a 'pre-emptive strike.'"

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc66.htm

I wonder if the MSM will pick this up?

have no morals and no shame..

How can any person of conscience be a Democrat? Simply amazing..
And with each step closer to the dissolution of their party or outright civil war...

Even though I disliked Bush inviting the international monitors in for this election...
I believe this is exactly why he did. And they say he's dumb, yea like a fox.

Thank God for the Internet,talk radio,and Fox News!
15 years ago,they would have got away with crap like this.

This story is pure speculation, contains absolutely NO real evidence. I'm surprise you all are still stupid enough to believe everything Matt Drudge tells you.

acludem

One top DNC official confirmed the manual's authenticity

Don't you hate it, aclu, when your parties hand is caught in the cookie jar( or shoud I say Terry McAuliffe's hand).

By the way Drudge broke Rathergate and don't forget Monica Lewinsky.

This kind of thing (and more importantly, how little the mainstream media pays attention to it) is starting to boil my blood. Perhaps it is because I just became an avid politics fan in the last two years...but I spend half the time just shaking my head and quoting Will Farrell from "Zoolander,"

"DOESN'T ANYBODY ELSE SEE THIS?!?!?!
I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!"

- The Today Show gives 3 days to Kitty Kelley's much-disputed book against GWB, but has never had on any member of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, who had a book on the NYT best-seller list about a Presdiential candidate for weeks.

- 60 Minutes interviews Clarke and Ambassador Wilson (and wasn't their one more?), both of whom have anti-Bush books that have been widely disputed (not saying some of what they say wasn't true...just that much of what they said was contested, often by their own words)....but never met with any member of the Swift Boat Vets...and their book has never been officially contested by anything other than Kerry's team saying "it has been completely discredited" but never showing how...

- Sandy Berger removes ORIGINAL MEMOS regarding Clinton and terrorism...and claims to have "lost them." Anybody hear about this lately? Mainstream media said is was just an accident because Berger is messy.

- Mainstream media completely neglects to mention that Joseph Wilsons wife Valerie Plame was outed publically as an agent years earlier during the Clinton administration, and doesn't look into things like the fact that this top secret undercover agent revealed her secret identity to Wilson during their SECOND date during a makeout session (really professional, Valerie) and that documents have shown that she INDEED did recommend her husband for the Niger expedition, even though both of them lied and said she had nothing to do with it...there are many more lies and unusual facts surrounding this couple...but hey, I guess none of it matters, cause its just too fun to scream "Bush outed a CIA Agent!!!"

- CBS Memo-gate. 'nuff said.

- ABC Memo-gate: Bush's lies matter, Kerry's lies don't. And NOONE SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!!

- Chad Clanton threatens the televison company that is showing an anti-Kerry documentary stating that if they DID show it they, "had better hope we don't get elected." Mainstream media laughs it off. (Would they have afforded Karl Rove the same courtesy if he had said "Michael Moore better hope we aren't re-elected?" I DON'T THINK SO!

- Farenheit 9/11 is being shown in classrooms in school districts with STRICT "No R Rated Movies EVER" policies. The principals of those schools don't seem to mind...imagine if "Unfit for Command" was considered mandatory reading in a school...and there was no counter-information available...the teacher just said, "Hey, read this book which calls Kerry a traitor and a liar....and believe it." Would the Democrats be as silent (or would the media?)???

- We have an official election document ENCOURAGING fraud, lies, and illegal actions to stall or holdup election procedures in order procure a Democratic Presidential victory....and no one seems particularly upset or shocked.

"AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS!?!?!
I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS?!?!!"

gop_jeff said:
Truly disgusting. If it doesn't happen (which it won't) then make it up?!? How can the Democrats defend these shameless tactics?

Like all the rest of them... THEY WON'T HAVE TO! All their buddies in the liberal media will NEVER expose this.

acludem said:
This story is pure speculation, contains absolutely NO real evidence. I'm surprise you all are still stupid enough to believe everything Matt Drudge tells you.

acludem

Way to dodge the question by discrediting the source.

gop_jeff said:

What did you expect Jeff? He didn't even have to open his liberal response handbook to look that one up. He, like many of his brethren, have that one memmorized.

I love people who discredit sources like Drudge...Drudge posts everything it gets that it thinks has someplace to go...and if it is proven untrue, recants it publically and prominently....thats more than the NY Times does, lol.

gop_jeff said:

I don't think he was discrediting the source, he was saying that the source was providing speculation itself.

You shouldn't believe everything anyone tells you, not just Matt Drudge. Who I tend to give more credit to because I think he has a cool name.

acludem said:

acludem

"And the 9th anual hater's ball award for most hateful hater of the year goes to, ACLUDem!!"

"Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate"

Man acludem when will you wake up to what the world already knows. Drudge simply relays information from other sources. His site is the most impartial news source on the internet and quite possibly in the world at the moment. I find it ironic for you to discredit Drudge and stick by Dan Rather to the end. You have zero credibilty. You could tell me the sky was blue and i'd have to go check with another source because your are so dishonest. I guess thats a major character trait these days to become a democrat.

Wonderful post.It deserves a encore viewing IMO. :bow3:

Gem said:
This kind of thing (and more importantly, how little the mainstream media pays attention to it) is starting to boil my blood. Perhaps it is because I just became an avid politics fan in the last two years...but I spend half the time just shaking my head and quoting Will Farrell from "Zoolander,"

- The Today Show gives 3 days to Kitty Kelley's much-disputed book against GWB, but has never had on any member of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, who had a book on the NYT best-seller list about a Presdiential candidate for weeks.

- 60 Minutes interviews Clarke and Ambassador Wilson (and wasn't their one more?), both of whom have anti-Bush books that have been widely disputed (not saying some of what they say wasn't true...just that much of what they said was contested, often by their own words)....but never met with any member of the Swift Boat Vets...and their book has never been officially contested by anything other than Kerry's team saying "it has been completely discredited" but never showing how...

- Sandy Berger removes ORIGINAL MEMOS regarding Clinton and terrorism...and claims to have "lost them." Anybody hear about this lately? Mainstream media said is was just an accident because Berger is messy.

- Mainstream media completely neglects to mention that Joseph Wilsons wife Valerie Plame was outed publically as an agent years earlier during the Clinton administration, and doesn't look into things like the fact that this top secret undercover agent revealed her secret identity to Wilson during their SECOND date during a makeout session (really professional, Valerie) and that documents have shown that she INDEED did recommend her husband for the Niger expedition, even though both of them lied and said she had nothing to do with it...there are many more lies and unusual facts surrounding this couple...but hey, I guess none of it matters, cause its just too fun to scream "Bush outed a CIA Agent!!!"

- ABC Memo-gate: Bush's lies matter, Kerry's lies don't. And NOONE SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!!

- Chad Clanton threatens the televison company that is showing an anti-Kerry documentary stating that if they DID show it they, "had better hope we don't get elected." Mainstream media laughs it off. (Would they have afforded Karl Rove the same courtesy if he had said "Michael Moore better hope we aren't re-elected?" I DON'T THINK SO!

- Farenheit 9/11 is being shown in classrooms in school districts with STRICT "No R Rated Movies EVER" policies. The principals of those schools don't seem to mind...imagine if "Unfit for Command" was considered mandatory reading in a school...and there was no counter-information available...the teacher just said, "Hey, read this book which calls Kerry a traitor and a liar....and believe it." Would the Democrats be as silent (or would the media?)???

- We have an official election document ENCOURAGING fraud, lies, and illegal actions to stall or holdup election procedures in order procure a Democratic Presidential victory....and no one seems particularly upset or shocked.

Gem said:

Gem I feel your pain!! I have had a headache over this for the last year or more, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why there isn't more outrage, the only thing I can figure is it will come out at the voting booth??? I hope so.

acludem said:

acludem

Uh didn't Drudge break the Lewinsky story, the biggest story of the 90's? I'd say he has some credibility.

Of course this will only work if the race is close, in which case I think we all should have expected that these kinds of tactics will be used by both sides, epecially dems who are still sore after losing last time.

If the race is close, I'm predicting that Nov. 2nd will not determine who is president. The election will most likely spread out into a couple weeks or a month.

Forum List

Back