Bombshell at Drudge(DNC planning pre-emptive strike)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Democrat4Bush, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Democrat4Bush

Democrat4Bush Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27
    http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc66.htm

I wonder if the MSM will pick this up?

2. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Truly disgusting. If it doesn't happen (which it won't) then make it up?!? How can the Democrats defend these shameless tactics?

3. phadras

phadras Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    have no morals and no shame..

How can any person of conscience be a Democrat? Simply amazing..
    And with each step closer to the dissolution of their party or outright civil war...

4. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Even though I disliked Bush inviting the international monitors in for this election...
    I believe this is exactly why he did. And they say he's dumb, yea like a fox.

5. Zcarnut

Zcarnut Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thank God for the Internet,talk radio,and Fox News!
    15 years ago,they would have got away with crap like this.

6. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    This story is pure speculation, contains absolutely NO real evidence. I'm surprise you all are still stupid enough to believe everything Matt Drudge tells you.

acludem

7. Democrat4Bush

Democrat4Bush Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Don't you hate it, aclu, when your parties hand is caught in the cookie jar( or shoud I say Terry McAuliffe's hand).

By the way Drudge broke Rathergate and don't forget Monica Lewinsky.

8. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    This kind of thing (and more importantly, how little the mainstream media pays attention to it) is starting to boil my blood. Perhaps it is because I just became an avid politics fan in the last two years...but I spend half the time just shaking my head and quoting Will Farrell from "Zoolander,"

"DOESN'T ANYBODY ELSE SEE THIS?!?!?!
    I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!"

- The Today Show gives 3 days to Kitty Kelley's much-disputed book against GWB, but has never had on any member of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, who had a book on the NYT best-seller list about a Presdiential candidate for weeks.

- 60 Minutes interviews Clarke and Ambassador Wilson (and wasn't their one more?), both of whom have anti-Bush books that have been widely disputed (not saying some of what they say wasn't true...just that much of what they said was contested, often by their own words)....but never met with any member of the Swift Boat Vets...and their book has never been officially contested by anything other than Kerry's team saying "it has been completely discredited" but never showing how...

- Sandy Berger removes ORIGINAL MEMOS regarding Clinton and terrorism...and claims to have "lost them." Anybody hear about this lately? Mainstream media said is was just an accident because Berger is messy.

- Mainstream media completely neglects to mention that Joseph Wilsons wife Valerie Plame was outed publically as an agent years earlier during the Clinton administration, and doesn't look into things like the fact that this top secret undercover agent revealed her secret identity to Wilson during their SECOND date during a makeout session (really professional, Valerie) and that documents have shown that she INDEED did recommend her husband for the Niger expedition, even though both of them lied and said she had nothing to do with it...there are many more lies and unusual facts surrounding this couple...but hey, I guess none of it matters, cause its just too fun to scream "Bush outed a CIA Agent!!!"

- CBS Memo-gate. 'nuff said.

- ABC Memo-gate: Bush's lies matter, Kerry's lies don't. And NOONE SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!!

- Chad Clanton threatens the televison company that is showing an anti-Kerry documentary stating that if they DID show it they, "had better hope we don't get elected." Mainstream media laughs it off. (Would they have afforded Karl Rove the same courtesy if he had said "Michael Moore better hope we aren't re-elected?" I DON'T THINK SO!

- Farenheit 9/11 is being shown in classrooms in school districts with STRICT "No R Rated Movies EVER" policies. The principals of those schools don't seem to mind...imagine if "Unfit for Command" was considered mandatory reading in a school...and there was no counter-information available...the teacher just said, "Hey, read this book which calls Kerry a traitor and a liar....and believe it." Would the Democrats be as silent (or would the media?)???

- We have an official election document ENCOURAGING fraud, lies, and illegal actions to stall or holdup election procedures in order procure a Democratic Presidential victory....and no one seems particularly upset or shocked.

"AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS!?!?!
    I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS?!?!!"

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,210
    Like all the rest of them... THEY WON'T HAVE TO! All their buddies in the liberal media will NEVER expose this.

10. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Way to dodge the question by discrediting the source.