Bomb.

"We respect the necessity of special security precautions involving air travel, but this diplomat was traveling to Denver on official embassy business on my instructions," Al-Hajri wrote. "The facts will reveal that this was a mistake, and we urge all concerned parties to avoid reckless judgments or speculation."

What official embassy business does the Qatari diplomat have in DENVER?

"We respect the necessity of special security precautions involving air travel, but this diplomat was traveling to Denver on official embassy business on my instructions," Al-Hajri wrote. "The facts will reveal that this was a mistake, and we urge all concerned parties to avoid reckless judgments or speculation."

What official embassy business does the Qatari diplomat have in DENVER?

Hooking up with the Mormons, maybe.

"we respect the necessity of special security precautions involving air travel, but this diplomat was traveling to denver on official embassy business on my instructions," al-hajri wrote. "the facts will reveal that this was a mistake, and we urge all concerned parties to avoid reckless judgments or speculation."

what official embassy business does the qatari diplomat have in denver?

reefer

Memo to Qatari Diplomat Mohammed al-Madadi: Bomb Jokes Aren't Funny - AOL News

Is this what we've stooped to, someone say the word "bomb" and everyone freaks.

Smoking in the bathroom, not listening to attendants, then making a bomb joke, while being of muslim decent.

Yes, unfortunately. In fact, its never been a good idea to even mention bomb on a plane

Then the terrorist win

Umm, yeah, cause its really repressive to not say bomb or make bomb jokes on the plane

Forum List

Back