Bomb wounds Hamas official in Lebanon

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A bomb blast wounded a member of the Palestinian group Hamas in the Lebanese city of Sidon on Sunday, destroying his car as he was about to enter it.

What they want to do is blame Israel, but it would not be unusual for this to have been done by another Palestinian group. See here:
Intra-Palestinian conflicts have resulted in sporadic clashes in the Ain al-Hilweh Palestinian refugee camp in Sidon, and assassination attempts on the lives of Palestinian officials are not uncommon in and around the southern city. There are 174,422 Palestinian refugees currently in Lebanon’s 12 camps and “gatherings” – defined as geographical areas hosting at least 15 Palestinian families.
500g bomb targets Hamas official in Sidon

I have no doubt in my mind that Israel was somehow involved in the bombing. Be it supplying the explosive material, financing the operation, or coordinating the logistics. Nothing happens in the Middle East without the Mossad's fingerprint on it. .... :cool:

I have no doubt in my mind that Israel was somehow involved in the bombing. Be it supplying the explosive material, financing the operation, or coordinating the logistics. Nothing happens in the Middle East without the Mossad's fingerprint on it. .... :cool:

If it was Mossad the job would have been done properly.

It’s not unusual for you goofy converts to promote silly conspiracy theories.

A bomb blast wounded a member of the Palestinian group Hamas in the Lebanese city of Sidon on Sunday, destroying his car as he was about to enter it.

What they want to do is blame Israel, but it would not be unusual for this to have been done by another Palestinian group. See here:
Intra-Palestinian conflicts have resulted in sporadic clashes in the Ain al-Hilweh Palestinian refugee camp in Sidon, and assassination attempts on the lives of Palestinian officials are not uncommon in and around the southern city. There are 174,422 Palestinian refugees currently in Lebanon’s 12 camps and “gatherings” – defined as geographical areas hosting at least 15 Palestinian families.

I'm uncomfortable with the use of the term "palestinian" as if it defines some specific people.

The term was invented in about 1967 by an Egyptian who magically claimed he was now some member of a group never before heard of.

Oh I agree this mythical entity would like to blame Israel for just about everything including the sun rising but the idea that use of the term in conjunction with the concept of a specific ethnicity is distrubing to say the least.

I think it's important that we not buy into the false narrative

let the pally handle die out and lets just call them what they are, a conglomerate of North Africans of Arab descent. Indiscript in any unique culture, language or religion they are nothing more than the protest Arab immigrant movement of the early zionist period

I'm uncomfortable with the use of the term "palestinian" as if it defines some specific people.

The term was invented in about 1967 by an Egyptian who magically claimed he was now some member of a group never before heard of.

Oh I agree this mythical entity would like to blame Israel for just about everything including the sun rising but the idea that use of the term in conjunction with the concept of a specific ethnicity is distrubing to say the least.

I think it's important that we not buy into the false narrative

let the pally handle die out and lets just call them what they are, a conglomerate of North Africans of Arab descent. Indiscript in any unique culture, language or religion they are nothing more than the protest Arab immigrant movement of the early zionist period

It was only 'til 1970 that the United Nations called those Arab invaders, "Palestinians." I always calls these land-thieves the "Arabs who are now calling themselves 'Palestinians' ".

Report: Sidon car bomb orchestrated by Israel
Lebanese investigators link attempted assassination of a Hamas member in Lebanon to foreign agents operated by Israel in cooperation with local operatives.

Lebanon: Two Israeli agents behind car bombing targeting Hamas operative

Lebanese investigators link attempted assassination of a Hamas member in Lebanon to foreign agents operated by Israel in cooperation with local operatives.

Great News!!

Great News!!

I'm surprised that fanger and Sunni Man agree that destroying Muslim Evil is great news. But maybe they are finally seeing the light!

I am seeing the underhand methods israel uses to remove political opponents, may they have many returns on themselves

Better luck next time! Maybe inshallah soon he will be rewarded with the 72 virgin Virginians, or was it 72 black raisins?

Forum List

Back